• 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 & 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 •

NO ONE P.O.V

It's a chaos... The castle is a chaos. People running here and there. Escorting omegas far from the unmated wolves. Mated wolves hiding the omegas while some separate the other to another room.

Here is Lisa standing Infront of her mate's room gulping. Rose and hwasa are there building a barrier to hold the lycan in rut from getting out and might possibly hurt others.

Lisa gulp again. The scent is making her nervous. She's nervous but her wolf is just howling to get in the room. Soft groan could be heard by her. Probably jungkook who are trying to endure the pain.

Jungkook on the other hand are losing his mind. He start smelling Lisa's sweet scent Infront the door. He is going insane. Just because of the sweet scent he got a visible boner.

That's when he notice something. Am I in rut?!!! He forgot about him not being a human anymore. He groan and grab the pillow while chewing the blanket. His teeth is arching.

Fuck! I don't know that rut are this painful?!

He gritted his teeth as his eyes glow red. Losing I as Lisa's scent outside is too damn sweet for him. He growl loud enough for Lisa to hear.

She flinch from the outside somehow getting a tingle on her body as if she want to hear the growl more. Then she heard.

Jungkook : Lisa~~ Get in~~ *groan* Your scent is making me insane~~ Baby~~~

Her breath hitch somehow liking the voice of her mate from the other side. He sound horny that it make her needy.

She raise her hand a little indicating that she will enter. The two just give her a concern look but I just smile assuring them. They slowly break the barrier as Lisa walk to the door.

She hold the knob and enter the room. The room are a bit dim. She look at the bed. There she saw jungkook laying on the bed half naked. Only wearing his sweat pants with the visible boner that could be seen.

Shit... He is big...

She thought. She blush when she realise what she had just think. Upon noticing Lisa jungkook didn't waste anymore second and launch on her.

Locking her on the wall as he let out a low growl and bury his nose in her neck. Jungkook then stare at her in the eyes with his now red bloody eyes.

Jungkook smash his lips on her roughly but she kiss back nonetheless. Biting her lips for permission to enter, she open it instantly as jungkook start exploring every inch of her mouth.

It felt like how they did it for the first time and they are addicted. He want more. She want more. The kiss is getting heat but oxygen being a cock blocker force them to pull away.

Jungkook made his way to her neck again. Seemingly searching a spot on her white milky skin. Slowly moving to her collarbone he lick and area.

Lisa gasp when jungkook start sucking on that spot. She try to muffle her moans. Try to. She guess that there is where he will mark her. To complete the marking process.

Jungkook pull away and look at her in the eyes again.

Jungkook : I really don't want to do this without your consent baby... If you're not ready I will endure it...

He whisper lowly. She want it. She is needy. She hates it when she is needy. She felt like it's a sin but right now she felt her legs go weak. She submit fully to her mate. She felt being needy is a sin that she must commit.

Lisa : will you make me yours?

She ask lowly as jungkook smirk.

Jungkook : I'm going to make you mine forever. Worship you and your body like a treasure that only can be seen by me. Claim you as mine and only mine till the end of my breath... As if I will die...