Chapter 1: History

Its been about 50 years that the demon lord's waiting for the heros arrival but they haven't arrived yet.

"Hmm... Ummm... errr... Ughhhh! I'VE BEEN HERO FOR YEARS TO WAIT THEM SLAUGHTER ME! JIN COME HERE AND ENTERTAIN ME!"

"Yes ofcourse Demon lord Zaldous"

Jin dances gracefully to fully entertain the demon lord... But he got bored and tell a story as entertainment for both of them...

One day. Two child has been born from the skies higher than heaven and given a task that both must lead the world in peace and harmony. Their name is Zaldous and Argus, they are both brothers trying to fulfill this role and train for this moment. But one child refuses when he was gonna be a king of the world because of his strength, knowledge and skills. He don't want to lead and rule or conquer the world and make him some dictator. And then he was exciled from the skies and fell to the ground filled with his hatred and despair. He started to live underground, much deep like a bottomless pit.

He started destroying the world instead leading to its peacefulness but the skies already planned to execute him if they had the opportunity. They sent an army of the people in the the skies but they were wiped out instantly by zaldous. Argus started to think of a plan by summoning people from other worlds just to defeat the demon king, everyone of the people in the skies agreed to this and sent some of their people to influence other worlds by writing a novel, stories and comics so if they got summoned in their world they will be eager to join because it would be exciting.

This schemes of Argus is very smart and cruel. He doesn't care about his brother even if they were born to be with. He only think of him as a rival that has to be defeated even by cruel methods just like this.

Many months has passed since this scheme and Zaldous gotten really paranoid and started to hide and sends monsters he capture and make him is subordinates to scout the area and look at the skies if there were something suspicious.
Tbe monster didn't actually notice this so Zaldous continue to destroy the world but he saw Argus carrying a man that day. He saw a man with a shiny armour from top to bottom and using a two handed sword as a weapon. He didn't seemed to be a threat to him but Argus used a God like power to strengthened the weak human. They fighted for about a day and a half but the human lost.

Zaldous didn't know that a day has passed and Argus used all of his magic and his life force to strengthened the summoned humans just to defeat him. Zaldous was mad and felted despair once again. He used reincrnation spell on himself to have revenge on them by having the power to be reborn and destroy the world and Argus.

Zaldous died by the hands of the summoned heroes filled with hatred and despair.

He suddenly waked up from the darkness as an abandon child. His growth was very fast unlike any other child. He became a an adult in less than a week and blend in with other humans that he disgusted.

He made a castle underground for him to stay and work out and tried to beat the heroes that is searching for him.

While fighting the hero, he can't believe the strength of the hero "its just like a cheat" Zaldous said in shock. But the hero contradicted him and said that it was all their hardwork.

Zaldous died and reincarnated. He wondered why they were strong to even kill him and so he started to train everyday even if his bodies achibg so badly and his mana's fully drained.

But even of all those hard work, the heroes still killed him. He felt unfairly defeated by the heroes and their cheats. He assumed that this is all of Argus schemes and ge was right. Before Argus died he also add this permanent effect on the gate where the heroes are summoned. This cheat enhances their growth by twenty folds. By just being summoned you can be as strong as a lion and a bear combined.

The demon lord keeps trying to overwhelm their power but it was no use. He gave up to the heroes and let them kill him witha boring and clicbe fight.

"The end..."

"Hey why are you crying like a baby Jin?"

"Im very sorry my lird i didn't know that your stroy was so painful to hear" Jin said while sobbing

"Cheer up Jin... I've already decided. Im gonna quit being a demon lord. This is very boring and tiresome"

Jin was very speechless and didn't know what to say, but after hearing the demon lords past Jin respectedly accepted the demon lords last wish...

Helloo thanks for reading this my fellow readers. Hope you guys loved it. More chapters soon so just wait. Dont worry you're when i published the 2nd chapter. (Not cliche right? He he😁) see you guys soon!

-TSOI