Chalter 10: The Three Kindom part 2

Zaldous and the others is nearing the dwarf kingdom in a very fast pace. They may get there before night and that is a good thing to avoid monsters that are lurking at the shadow.

It was a peaceful journey to the dwarf kingdom, they manage to getv their way faster then thay anticipated. They set their stall once again for business. The need of money is very essential for long travels so they planned to stay their until they got a high profit.

"Zeld how many days are we staying here?" Said by rin with a clueless face.

"Im not very sure about that, but for the time being we need to save up many money fast to reach the demon kingdom"

"Oh sure, are we not going to a detour or something?" Said with a scared face

"No. I have connections in the demon kingdom so its quite easy..." realized that no man can speak with demons.

"Oh so we have a guide outside the kingdom or something?"

"Um yeah sure" said with relief

After Rin and Zaldous talk  Zaldous was wondering what is happening at the guild. He immediately check and knew that their was a active dragon that is terrorising villages near the dwarf kingdom. The bounty of the dragons head is very high, it will be able to cover everything on Zaldous journey.

He quickly signed up to do this task and called Rin and his cerberus to pack up. He briefly explained the situation...

"Ok what happened was that i signed up to kill the dragon thatcis terrorising near village. I need help from you Rin since you're quite skilled as i am"

"O-ok then" said it with a blushed face when she was complimented.

They started investigating the near villages to find some leads to the direction of the dragon. It might have leaving in a cave and suddenly got hungry so it looked for food.

"Hey Zeld i think the dragon went on west based on this villagers story. They said ut just attacked the village and suddenly fled to the west."

"Ok then lets go..."

While heading west for about 15 minutes in a fast pace they manage to reach into mountains, hills and a thick forest. Zaldous used one of his skill [Gods Eye] to find caves around a small radius of the area.

He found 3 caves that are big in size and a high possibility of habitation. Them three including Zaldous Cerberus
Split up to look if their really is a dragon living at the caves.

The Cerberus didn't find any traces of dragon or monsters living their and also for Rin. For Zadlous he saw signs that the cave is man made. Their are some swords, magic artifacts and other equipment. He also found the dragon, it was fast asleep because of exhaustion.

Zaldous was gonna kill it but he waited until something happened very unusual. Tje place was quite suspicious so he let Rin and his Cerberus scout the area and just hide. Zaldous teached them the magic skill [Telepathy] to communicate to him without leaving their position.

Rin saw some suspiciously looking individuals heading to the cave. They were wearing robes to conceal their presence and mana. Rin report this to Zaldous via [Telepathy] and stalk them until they have entered the cave.

When the suspicious individual entered the cave they suddenly used a magic artifact that let the one touches it becomes a slave, the host touching this artifact becames submissive to its user.

Zaldous quickly aimed to the artifact and destroyed it. The user was very furious and ordered to kill him. Rin and his Cerberus came to help Zaldous. They defended Zaldous while he was casting a spell to wipe them out. When the opportunity came he execute this fast. He used the spell [Wave od Flame] this ends up to destroy the enemy incinerated them to ashes.

Zaldous immediately beheaded the dragon so fast so that it did not felt the pain. They went to the guild and report what happened, they were paid extra since those people were a terrorist to the kingdom. The king of this kingdom praised the three of them and they leave the kingdom peacefully with their profits.

"One more kungdom and the true fight begins" said by zaldous to himself.

"Can we go on a dinner together Zeld?" Said quietly

"Sure why not"

"Yay thats a promised! Tommorow ok?"

"If we found a restaurant near the demon kingdom" chuckles softly

"Later then!"

"Fine, I can't opposed you. Girls are sometimes scary"

"Yay"

Their day ends fun and a new beginning is waiting for them ...

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it

-TSOI