Chapter 5: The Travelling Merchant

Zaldous and his Cerberus has been walking for a while now. He noticed their money was a bit low and trying to find a solution. Zaldous and his Cerberus continued their travel to the nearest town. Zaldous Cerberus managed to shape shift into a normal dog so people won't panicked if they saw a Cerberus.they planned there to find a job so they can still continue travelling without problems.

There were a bunch of jobs that he can do, but zaldous wants the most profitable. Even though there were many jobs, Zaldous became a merchan selling valuable things. Of course selling items that is found only in the dungeon is the most easiest way to acquire money.

He gained many items in the dungeon and acquired it using spatial magic. Spatial magic is a convenient magic that let you store items in thin air. This is one of the most strongest magic of Zaldous as well.

When he got his items, he started to put them on the stall. A lot of people fall in line to buy Zaldous items. Because of the rarity of the items, his money sky rocketed in minutes. Because of this, he thinked of an idea to be a travelling merchant so they don't have to worry about their money. He quickly went to the guild and sign up to be a merchant.

He was approved of being a merchant and immediately went on to their journey. Zaldous and his cerberus was a good duo. Zaldous is the one who sells and his cerberus is the one who pull the cart while in a form of a horse.

But then they have encountered bandits who roamed the area. Zaldous was bored and has no time to stop, so he used one of his magic.

"TELEPORT!"

"Hey where did that merchant go?"

"Huh i thought that he was just here?"

"Did he just disappeared or something?"

Zaldous has fled the bandits safely and fast. They've still continued their travel as an adventurer and a merchant. Everyday was just a blast for him. Earn loads of money, supplies are still many and a peaceful day just like he wanted. And then he noticed that he was being followed.

Zaldous notice the individuals presence and immediately confronted him or her but he did not expected that its a she. And what's worse is it Rin! Because of those long days not rushing to any destination or places Rin managed to barely finished her magic training.

"Rin! What are you doing here?"

"Umm, me too! What are you doing here also?"

"I was just going from town to town and villages to villages, youre turn, what are you doing here?"

"Umm... I was just picking berries! What's youre problem!"

"Their is no berries to be found here and i don't thibk that chief Betto let you travel hundreds of kilometer just to pick berries."

"F-fine then! I will tell you the truth! I want to join you in your journey."

"Why do you want to join then?"

"It's because i want..."

"Want what exactly?"

"To be youre help as well ha ha ha..."

"If you want a job then I'll give you one ok."

"No... youre to dense...(Rhin whispered)"

"Wait what was that? I didn't heard it"

"No no it was nothing."

Zaldous recieved a new conpanion with them. Rhin was given the job of the seller while Zaldous was out going in dungeons and finding artifacts...

Meanwhile in a dungeon...

"This boss is so strong! This is very difficult then the other bosses i fought!"

"I may need to use a combo attack to him. Or else he may strike me first."

Note: a combot attack is a chain of attacks released one after another.

"FIREBALL, WIND BLOW AND THUNDER SPEAR!"

Zaldous managed to single handedly defeated his strong opponent in minutes. And acquured another rare item. He acquired a skill scroll. He opened this scroll and learned how to use the spell Viscos Force. This abilty can make the user almost invincible for a few seconds. Any attack that the user is hit will bring it back twice more stronger. This is one of the best defensive skills their. With this the demon lord Zaldous would be more invincible to heroes then before. Zaldous meet up with Rin and his Cerberus and continued their journey...

Thanks for reading this. Hope you guys enjoyed it. If you giys have any feedback you can comment. Chapter 6 may be available tommorow or not thank you again🙂

-TSOI