Unknown.

A/N : HEY FELLAS! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE... THE TEACHERS ARE FINDING NEW WAYS TO KILL AND TORTURE US. I THINK HITLER WOULD BE PROUD.
ANYWAY, I REALISED YOU GUYS ARE NOT COMMENTING AND VOTING AS MUCH AS USUAL.... WHY NOT??????? PLEASE DO COMENT AND VOTE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH HAPPINESS A WRITER GETS WHEN YOU GUYS DO THAT..

OH, AND THE PIC ON THE RIGHT IS HOW I IMAGINED EZRA TO BE...( i know how u 5sos famdoms are feeling right now *wink wink, nudge nudge* )

READ AHEAD AND ENJOY!
~ Tahira

My head was hurting.

And it didn't help that Luke was holding my hand all the way to the top of the Bunker. 

After seeing the vastness of the structure that lay in front of me (and after stopping drooling), Luke suddenly caught my palm lightly and tugged me forward, leading me to the giant standing infront of me. The hill itself was nothing like I had ever seen before-- it seemed as if it was shimmering in the dazzling sunlight. I could practically feel the power radiating from it. The hill was beautiful, with greenery hugging each contour, and short, neatly trimmed hedges bordering the edges. It seemed as if the inhabitants of the Bunker were taking good care of this place.

We climbed the hill together and all the way to the top I could practically feel Ezra's gaze boring into the back of my head. I knew he was assessing me and thinking what I had to do with this magical world that I had suddenly stumbled into. Believe me, I was wondering about the same thing.

On reaching the top of the hill, the sight that beheld me made me drop my jaw.

Have you ever seen the snow melting on top of the mountains, glowing red amidst the setting sun? Or the sight of thousands of multicolored fishes swimming together and hiding behind the corals? Or maybe even felt the warmth of the afternoon sun after an impossibly cold winter night? 

Now multiply that feeling into ten. THAT was what I was feeling in that moment.

A huge mansion that would make Buckhingham Palace seem like it was made out of clay stood in front of me, blocking the bright sunlight behind it. Thousands of palm tress in perfect condition hugged the grounds around the walls of the mansion. The soothing aura of the house was amazing. It kind of reminded me of the nights me and my family spent lying in the back garden, trying to count the stars. Oh Gods, how much I missed them.

Suddenly, Luke tugged at my hand and snapped me out of my reverie. He grinned and pulled me forward. Ezra just snorted and strode ahead of us. I quirked my eyebrows and was about to ask Luke something when I realised something.

The house was changing colours.

And not in some creepy Monsters Inc. way. It was so subtle I almost didn't recognise it. At first it was a calming shade of blue, then a light red bordering on peach, then it went creamy white, then a light purple and finally a light brown that wasn't as gross as it sounds. 

"Luke, why is the...?" I began, tightening my grip around his fingers.

" You're lucky. Seems like everybody's in a good mood. " he said, with a sideways smirk.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Ezra looked back and snorted. Apparently, he's an expert at that. "The house changes colour according to the mood of its inhabitants. You didn't even know that?"

"Ezra." Luke warned.

"What? If she's here, she has to know at least SOMETHING about it. Can't leave her hanging." Ezra retorted, crossing his arms.

Luke just shook his head and said," I'll explain everything later."

I just nodded. In a few minutes we reached the massive door. As soon as Ezra stepped on the porch, the door opened on its own. Of course. Super frigging magical mansion that changes colours according to people's moods, and the door is not going to open on it's own? What did you think, Avery?

I took a deep breath and entered the place ( or palace, whatever). I almost stumbled and fell. The interiors were as magnificient as the exterior of the structure. Well, I'm not going to describe it. Ever seen Downton Abbey, Reign or Prince of Persia? Well, combine their palaces/monuments/buildings together, and you'll get something very near to the interiors of this 'Bunker'.

"Whoa" was all I could manage. 

Ezra just smirked and walked ahead. He then blew a high pitched whistle into the air and shouted, " We have a visitor!"

Approximately a minute later, an old yet dignified looking man strode down the central staircase. He looked to be no more than 70, but from my short time in this weirdly creepy world, I somehow guessed that he'd be a LOT more older than he was letting on. He wore a... was that a toga? with sandals. There was nothing particularly unusual about him, but his sharp blue eyes and leveled gaze indicated something eerily different about him. He came down the stairs, all the time not leaving my gaze. 

"And who might this be?" he asked Luke in a soft yet firm voice.

"She's the One." Luke replied, without meeting my confused glare.

"Oh! It's a pleasure meeting you, miss Storme. I assume you have been told about everything by Luke?" The old man said calmly.

Wait. How did he know my name?

"Uh.. no. Luke hasn't told me anything. Can somebody please tell ne what's going on! And where in the name of Heaven am I? And why did you call me 'The One'? What does all of this mean?" I assaulted them in an exasperated voice. By this time, three others had come into the room and were waiting quietly by the stairway. Enjoying the show, are we?

"Calm down, Avery." The old man said, placing a wrinkled hand on my shoulder. "I know you have a lot of questions and I will answer all of them. But I'm pretty sure that you must be tired and want to sleep, don't you?"

I was definitely not tired and I obviously didn't want to sleep, but as soon as he said those words, I felt extremely drowsy, and before I knew it, I collapsed into the strong yet unknown arms of a handsome blonde stranger with amber eyes standing right behind me.