˚✧₊⁎ Prologue ⁺˳✧༚

I was strolling at Han River when I saw a girl standing by the bridge, I didn't really think much of it until the crowd suddenly started screaming

I was strolling at Han River when I saw a girl standing by the bridge, I didn't really think much of it until the crowd suddenly started screaming. I looked at the girl again and saw that she was about to jump.

"What the hell are these people doing?! Don't they see that the girl's in danger! Aish!" I said.

I ran up to her and thankfully caught her before she completely fell down from the bridge down to the deep water. She was in my arms and I was shocked to see who it was.

"You! YA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!" I exclaimed. "WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?! LET GO RIKI! I don't wanna be here anymore, I just wanna be free and not be a passerby!" She said.

"Huh you're calling me Riki again... Don't do this, you don't wanna regret your decision later on. Please just pour your anger on me rather than giving up. I'll explain and make you happy again so please don't take your life, okay?" I replied. "After y-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers!! Please support my first ever fanfic story and if you want to know what happens keep on reading, I will also be working on a new story when this gets released, so please pick :))

Ot7

Heeseung

Jay

Jake

Sunghoon

Sunoo

Jungwon