˚✧₊⁎ Chapter 35 ⁺˳✧༚

Ayeong's POV

Ayeong's POV

After breakfast mom and Heeseung demanded an explanation from me. Apparently, Riki took me home, I vaguely remember it but I think he was also telling me something, but I don't have time to care about that.

I was about to talk when my mom spoke up "Why would you do such a stupid thing?" She sighed, what stupid thing? I haven't even said anything yet, I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked, confused. "Look Ayeong, we know what you did last night... Hyeora told us. I know that she also doesn't know but you're trending on Twitter, at least that's what she told us." I gasped, seriously now I'm going to be known as the su1cidal girl, he shouldn't have saved me but he has a point.

I was gonna regret my decision sooner or later, I asked my mom for forgiveness as well as my brother and they comforted me. I burst into tears but stopped after a while. I washed my face and went back to my room then it hit me, if I'm currently trending then what about Riki?!?! He should protect his image, damn it! I grabbed my phone and opened twitter, as expected Han River girl I guess that was better than what I was thinking. I looked at the photos and thankfully he was wearing a cap and a mask, that way they wouldn't notice him. I guess he's not so stupid.

The rest of the day, I laid down on my bed and listened to music. I was digging my nails onto my skin again, I should really stop doing this but it's hard, it's gonna take time. I'll take it slowly then, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I was getting bored so I visited Jungwon, more like went to his house to hang and rest. I didn't really do anything while I was there, I just stayed in Wonie's room and asked for hugs. I badly needed them, I also laid on his lap since we're best friends and I vented all my feelings out to him. I talked about everything I was going through, my pains, suffering, how I'm harming myself. He pulled me into a warm hug and comforted me, he was willing to help me get through everything and help me stop harming myself.

Throughout the day I just stayed at Jungwon's house and also slept there because I needed a friend, it's awkward to be like this around my family.

Niki's POV

Ayeong's been trending these past few days, I really hope she's okay. There's also a gala this coming Friday night, I hope she'll be alright. I shouldn't worry about her, she's gonna be with her fiancé during that time anyways. All I can do is watch from afar.

-

I got ready for the gala, days have passed and I haven't talked to nor seen Ayeong ever since the incident. I really want to get closer to her again, I want to explain everything. I broke off the engagement for her so that I can be with her again when she comes back. Her brother knows what happened but I'm guessing he didn't tell her anything.

The gala began and people from different families started to arrive. Ayeong and her fiancé arrived after a few minutes, they stepped out of a limo. That moment I was enchanted by Ayeong's ethereal visual, this is also my first time seeing her wear a cocktail gown and unexpectedly she also came with her friends. This is my first time seeing her friends, they're all so good-looking, but I wonder why they came, this event is for influential families only.

My dad knows a lot about well-known families so I approached him and started to ask questions. "Dad do you know those group of guys, the one with the CEO's son?" My dad nodded and before answering my question he took a sip of his champagne.

"The one beside Jay is Lee Heeseung, I'm guessing you know him already. The famous singer abroad and here in Korea, the older brother of Ayeong. Beside Ayeong, his name is Park Sunghoon. A famous figure skater, also the son of a CEO. Sim Jake, the one beside Sunghoon. Also the son of a CEO, from what I know their family runs an international school here. Lastly, Kim Sunoo, a famous model and influencer. He's known for his charming looks back at the States."

Hearing all those words from my father had me extremely shocked, I didn't know Ayeong was friends with the sons of powerful families. I really thought they were just normal students, plus the social media of that Sunoo guy wasn't verified... was that just his dump account? It's possible.

After a while, Jungwon and Hyeora arrived. Jungwon is also a son of a CEO, I was extremely stupefied when I learned this fact apparently his family owns a very well-known taekwondo studio. He wanted to stay hidden that he was from an influential family since kids will treat him differently if they knew which I totally understand. Hyeora on the other hand didn't even bother hiding her identity. Her family owns a famous and luxurious mall.

-

AAA THE CONCEPT PHOTOS FOR D:D ARE INSANEE!!! LONG HAIRED NI-KI SUPREMACY!!!