˚✧₊⁎ Chapter 38 ⁺˳✧༚

Ayeong's POV

Ayeong's POV

It's been almost a day with these crackheads and I, well, decided to buy something for Riki. I mean we're going to hang out again soon so take this gift as a reunion sorta gift? I guess. While buying the gift the others did tease me about it. They wouldn't stop blabbering about who I was going to give it to so I lied and told them that it was for myself.

-

Riki messaged me and asked if we could go somewhere, that was fast but I obviously said yes because if I want to start over, this is where I'm going to start. I wore a purple dress with mini flowers on it and on top I wore a purple cardigan, I wore white sneakers and brought a mini purse. Inside it was my gift for Riki.

Riki picked me up at our place and Heeseung oppa opened the door for him. Oops, I forgot to tell him that we were going out today and I haven't even told him that I decided to start anew with him. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and I played with my fingers as I smiled awkwardly at him. "I'm sorry~ I will explain later when I get back." I whispered in his ear, and he nodded. Thank God he's a reasonable person or else I wouldn't be able to go out today.

-

Riki brought us to a very peaceful restaurant. You could say it was kind of underground since it was beside a road and you'd have to go down a couple of steps of stairs before you reach the restaurant. It was very aesthetically pleasing, it was mostly made up of glass and you could see nature outside. The color of the resto was also beige which was really calming.

It was time for us to order food, I ordered a pink lemonade and a steak while Riki ordered Ramen along with sushi, and for the appetizer, we ordered cheese tteokbokki since I can't eat spicy food.

After eating, we ordered one strawberry cheesecake since I love strawberries and cheesecakes, and well Riki also likes strawberries. I, of course, had to take a photo since it looked so nice. The coffee is Riki's by the way.

p_jay⤷ oh ://

p_jay
⤷ oh ://

sunoo.k replied
⤷ shoot, hyung... Ayeong 0_0

ayeonggl replied
⤷ chile, I'll explain

hyeo
⤷ sus, what's this @leehsng??

leehsng replied
⤷ I also have no idea

juunggwoon
⤷ shhheeshhh

snghoon.p
⤷ ahem

simjake
⤷ and a oop

Ni-ki's POV

We ordered strawberry cheesecake and I was surprised since it was so small but I guess with Ayeong's appetite it won't be a problem especially since she's not into sweets, she'll probably eat 5 or fewer spoons of the cake and leave the rest to me.

She took a photo of it as well before proceeding to eat it. She then tagged me on it, damn her friends already saw it and commented.

I totally forgot she has a fiancé, Jay commented as well. Are they gonna argue now because of me?

"Ayeong... uhm your fiancé"  I asked with a concerned tone and my eyes was showing panic. "Don't worry, I can handle it. Now let's dig in." She calmly replied with a smile. I'm feeling guilty here and there she is being carefree but I guess if she says she can handle it, then I'll leave it to her.

-

I took her to a secret garden in the restaurant after eating. Only a few people know about it, probably why it's called a secret garden. Anyways, I reserved the place till sunset. I also prepared a little something there for her.

Ayeong's POV

Riki took me somewhere, he even had me blindfolded and once we reached our destination he removed the white cloth that was covering my eyes and there I was lost for words to what I saw.

-

AAAAAA ENHYPEN MONSTER ROOKIES INDEED!! I'M SO PROUD OF THEM FOR BEING THE FASTEST 4TH GEN BG THAT HAS WON A BONSANG!!! CONGRATS TO THEM FOR HAVING THEIR FIRST BONSANG !!! <333