part five

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 —𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

another day, another morning shift at work... per usual. today though i was giddy with excitement on account of my date with corbyn tonight. who would've thought me spilling coffee on someone would end with a date... no one would. i got in early today and was working the register when that all too familiar face walked into the door. zach.

this was the first time i've seen him face to face since 2017, and i'm positive he won't remember me... but my stomach still grew knots as he slowly approached the counter. "hi. how may i help you" i said, more awkwardly than i had planned, luckily he didn't seem to notice. he placed his order while looking at the menu above me, while i tried my hardest not to stare at him.

after he payed he walked over to the edge of the counter to wait for his order. maybe it was all in my head, but i could've sworn he kept looking over at me... making me even more nervous than i already felt. after a few minutes i brought over his order but before i could walk away he stopped me.

"i'm sorry if this seems weird, but do i know you? you look so familiar to me" he asked, and my palms started sweating. technically he didn't know me, so do i just say no? but at the same time we did briefly meet once, i'm sure he didn't feel what i felt when we did since it was just for his music video... but still we hardly even got to talk.

after waiting probably a bit too long to reply he spoke again "oh i'm sorry i didn't even tell you my name, i'm zach by the way" he said with a smile. "well zach, i'm y/n... but i- i think you must be thinking of someone else. i don't think we know eachother..." i said hesitantly. "hmm you're probably right... surely i would've remembered someone as pretty as you" he said with a wink, causing my heart to pound in my ears.

i blushed immensely "oh, well thank you" i said shyly and he returned my gesture with a smile. "i've really got to go or i'll be late... but atleast now i can say i 𝙙𝙤 know you, atleast a little bit. maybe i'll see you around again" he said, making my face grow redder. "maybe you will" i said, trying to sound smooth. it must've worked because he flashed me his smile yet again and winked before he headed for the door.

after he left it took me a minute to collect myself. what are the odds i'd run into him again after all these years. he seemed even sweeter now than he was back then... and not to mention extremely good looking. after collecting myself i eventually got back to work, and then remembered my date with corbyn tonight.

i can't deny the fact that i like corbyn, he's really cute and super nice... and i'm honestly very excited for our date tonight. but when i seen zach, something about him just made me giddy and nervous. i've always thought about zach... even before i knew his name was zach... i've always just felt something about the boy that serenaded me. i needed to push zach out of my mind though, atleast until i see if there's something between corbyn and me. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥