heart been broke so many times...

heart 💔 been broke 📉 so many times ⏰ i don't know 🤔 what to believe 💯 mama 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 said 🗣 it's my fault 😢 it's my fault 🤦🏻‍♂️i wear my heart ❤️ on my sleeve 💪 i think it's best 👍🏻 I put my heart ❤️ on ice 🧊

this chapter brought to you not by psycho fluffy but @Stupeedperson 

Drew's pov

 Its been a long time since Zoey last texted me.

 She said she was sick for the past two weeks and she should have got better by now... maybe I should go to her house to check on her.

 I rode the bus to the shopping mall near her house. Let me buy something for her. A gold necklace or a silver bracelet? Why not both?

 As drew was going to the jewelry shop, he saw something really shocking......

 Wait... ISN'T THAT ZOEY?!

 Why is she here? She said she was sick. Who's that boy next to her? 

He looks familiar...

 IS THAT PATRICK?

 ~flashback

 'LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH! I ONLY BECAME FRIENDS WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE RICH!! THE WAY YOU PLAY THE VIOLIN IS DISGUSTING!! NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE IT !! 

My friends gave me a glare and stormed out of the mall. Tears rolled down my face as I continued the walk home from school.

 ~end of flashback

 Oh no not him... Patrick was one of my friends when I was little. He was the one that spread the rumors of me cheating in tests. He is also very rich but not as rich as me, so I don't know why he asked me to buy stuff for him when we were younger. Why is Zoey with him? Is what Liam and Henry told me true, that Zoey is a gold digger? 

Of course she is!

 I knew that for a long time, since we started dating, but I couldn't bring myself to believe it until I saw it for myself. My heart is breaking into pieces again💔. It is too heartbreaking. 

Tears running down my face, I ran away quickly to catch a taxi. Once I got back home I ran into my room. I still can't face the truth that Zoey cheated on me, even though I knew it a long time ago.