Hoodie boy...

Jake's pov

I felt really guilty.

 Drew thought I shouted it out loud on pupose. 

Zander is absent from school for three days already. I don't know why but I kinda miss him. Maybe because I felt guilty and wanted to apologize to him?

 Hailey found Zander lock himself in the bedroom so we can tell that he is not missing. We were worried that he got kidnapped by a stranger because he is a bit short for his age...( Zander: You say that again I punch you in the face douchebag!) The school banishes students who doesn't attend school for more than three days. That means that Zander has to attend the lessons today!

Time skip to the band practice~

I arrived early because I am eager to see Zander.

 I don't know why but I am very worried about him lately. Infect everyone arrive earlier than usual.

 Soon a boy with a black hoodie entered the music room.

' Hey... Welcome to the music club!' welcomed Sean.

 Luke rolled his eyes and said ' That black hoodie dude is Zander...'

 'WAIT... YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT THIS IS ZANDER? NO WAY ZANDER IS ALWAYS WEARING SO FORMALLY! HOW CAN THIS BE ZANDER.' I said in disbelief.

 ' Trust me... Zander is my best friend. I can distinguish him no matter how hard he disguise himself.' Luke argued.

 Hailey walked up to Zander ' I know you don't want to be recognized by the other classmates but we're in the music room now. No one will see you so you can show yourself.'

 Milly sneak up anf pulled off Zander's hood. But for some reason Zander is closing his eyes shut...

' Hey come on Zander you can't see with your eyes shut...' Sean said.

Zander frowned and move backwards trying to leave but unfortunately tripped over Jake's school bag and fell on the ground. Maybe because of the pain he opened his eyes and tried to stand up. 

I gasped ' Zander.... Your eyes.... The sparks are gone...' Everyone is shocked as they all know that this problem is very serious...

'Ohhhh... The sparks in my eyes? Of course they are are gone after what you have done.' Zander said smiling.

Everyone went silent.

 Guilt filled up my head.

'Zander...I...am...very sorry' I stuttered 

'No worries I'm fine !' Zander giggled

'Zander I know you are now extremely upset... but please promise me you won't hurt yourself. Ok? ' Hailey asked his step brother with fear.

'Don't be silly sis, why will I do things such stupid...'

We all sigh in relieve.

'When I rather jump down the roof and kill myself. ' continued Zander 

Zander looked at us like nothing is wrong...

But we all know that Zander is now completely emotionless... 

so cringe 😥

450 words