Umm.... the piano?

Jake's pov (the next day)

 Another normal day again... The only thing that is cheering me up about going to school is to see Zander. Oh god I miss him very much.  Luckily time flies! it's band practice time again! I opened the door and stepped in. Zander is cleaning his precious piano again. He must love that piano so very much. I thought while slipping that heavy school bag off my shoulders. Hailey saw me and give me a wink... Oh right! The plan that I still have no idea what it is. But it doesn't seem anything nice . 

' Alright everyone! I found the perfect song for the music competition. Unfortunately the song is better in a female vocal. And we need two pianist for the song soooo... Zander you have to teach Jake to play the piano. The piano will be the star of the competition...' Hailey said

 ' Wait what!? ' Zander and I shouted at the same time.

 ' I'm going to give that douchebag piano lessons!? No way I'm never going to do that! ' Zander frowned.

 I'm actually ok with this plan but... I think Zander is gonna kill me if I use his piano and I DON'T want to die young. So I tried making up an excuse ' Hailey... I told the whole school I'll be singing though.'

 ' That is not a problem... I already told the school I'll be singing and everyone seemed to be excited honestly. Some even say you might look better playing the piano.' Hailey smiled confidently.

 'Then... It's fine I guess? ' I can't think of any other reason to refuse... Besides I'm the one who asked for her help in the first place...

 'YOU ACTUALLY AGREED!?' Zander shouted.

 ' First of all Zander stop shouting. You are very noisy and annoying.' Zander gave Hailey a death stare but eventually shut up. 

'Second agree with this for the competition, ok? Pls Zander...'  Hailey continued pleading Zander. 

'Fine... But if Jake broke my piano... I will KILL him!' Zander gave me a very FRIENDLY look

 'Great! Jake come to our house after school so Zander can teach you how to play the piano.' Zander inhaled and seemed to be ready to say something in order to stop Hailey. 

'Don't even try to question me Zander. Mum and dad will be going on a date tonight so they won't be home. There is one month till the music competition. ' Hailey snapped as handing everyone the music sheet.

424 words

I'm sorry this chapter is VERY short. I'm kinda busy lately... But I bet the next chapter will be much longer 😁