the past

So every day is going just fine and Zander are always hanging out with Drew and the others. 

Zander's pov

'So where are going today?' I asks curiously.

'Well... How about let's go to my house and try the new video game I bought?' Drew suggested.

 'Then let's go! Time doesn't wait for anyone!' As usual, Henry takes the lead dashing off and Liam following him telling him to slow down.

 Soon we arrived to a big house, actually more like a maisonette.

 'WOW... This house is enormous! I thought where I am living is already big enough...' I gasped looking t the house in front of me. 

'Just step right in.' Drew opens the door and greats us in.

 We walked in a big room, I guess it is not Drew's bed room since there is no bed in the room. Everyone started playing video games except me. Honestly, I am not really interested in video games and I don't think I have any potential in it either, so I just sat there and watch them play. 

Soon Jake seem to have enough loosing and hand me the control 

'Zander how about you give it a try...' I start to panick since I know nothing about video games

 'No... I am fine!'

 'Come on grape boy! It is fun!' Liam told me while catching the others attention. 

'I am so good at this game! Let me teach you!' Henry suggested. 

'If you loose in every game and you call that the best then you are no doubt the best gamer.' Drew teased. 

'Tch...' Embarrassed, Henry turned away his head and stopped talking. Then all of them spent ten minutes teaching me how the game works. Surprisingly the game is very easy and I beat all the others! 

We played for a bit longer then I want to grab myself a drink.

 'Oh... The kitchen? Just walk upstairs then turn left.' Drew said with his eyes lock on the game.

'Upstairs turn left... Got it!' I replied. I got myself a glass of water since there is no grape juice, I was about to return back to the game room but then I spot another room with a half opened door. I quickly took a glance in it then I spot a violin! I wonder if it is Drew's... 

I walk downstairs and when I saw Drew I asked him about the violin. He doesn't seem like he wanted to reply so I didn't force him to. But through the small conversation, I can tell no one knows that Drew has a violin. 

A week later Drew's pov

I've been hanging out with Zander for some time now. He has gain my trust so I am starting to think about telling him the truth why I bullied him so I invited him to come over to my house after school.

 Zander's pov

 I soon reach Drew's house. I have no idea what he is going to tell me and why he did not invited the others. 

Drew greeted me by the door and lead me to the room where I saw the violin last time.

 'Don't say anything yet...' Drew said as he picks up the violin. I sat down on a chair in the room and starts listening to the music Drew is playing. After he finishes he sat down on a bed facing me.

 'That is wonderful Drew! I never knew that you know how to play the violin!' I exclaimed.

 'You... really think so?' For some reason, Drew doesn't sound very confident like he always does.

 'YES! You don't you seem happy you have such a talent!'

 'Well... I have many friends when I was younger. At that time, I was really proud of myself knowing how to play the violin as my friends always tell me I am good at it and how I learnt how to play this instrument without lessons and other people's help. But one day...

 Flash back in mini Drew's pov

I want to buy myself a new sheet music to practice! I have to save some money though... I thought as I walk home from school with my friends. 

'Drew, how about we go take a look at the mall before we head home?' 

'Uh... Ok I guess?' I said as I followed them into the mall. I saw my friend giving a look to each other and rush to a store. They search around then turned to me.

 'Drew... We want to buy this all might figure and this cat noir figure but we don't have enough money...' They said. 'Will you pay for us? You are so rich!' 

'I can't...' I replied nervously. They always ask me to pay for them but never return me money or anything...

 'I want to save money so I can buy a new sheet music...'

 'COME ON! WHO CARES ABOUT MUSIC! PAY FOR US! WE ARE FRIENDS RIGHT!?' They shouted at me angrily. 

'I really can't... I paid for you guys many times already...' I was a bit scared and I started to stutter.

 'LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH! I ONLY BECAME FRIENDS WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE RICH!! THE WAY YOU PLAY THE VIOLIN IS DISGUSTING!! NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE IT!!' My friends gave me a glare and stormed out of the mall. Tears roll down my face as walk continue walk home from school.

 The next thing I know my "friends" spreading rumours of me cheating on tests. They said I gave them money and threatened them if they tell anyone I will beat them up. For some reason, everyone seemed to trust the rumor. I almost got expelled. After the incident I thought that everyone wants to be friends with me because of my money and not because of my talent in playing the violin. I still practices playing the violin at home but I never told anyone I know how to play the violin ever since the incident.

'So that is how the story goes... I bullied you because I got jealous of everyone appreciating your music talent...' I said while looking at the floor embarrassingly.

 'It is fine since now I know the reason!' Zander comfort me while giving me a smile.

 'Drew? Do you want to join the music freaks?' Zander asks me curiously after thinking for a moment. 

'Well... I wanted to join ever since I know there is a club like that. I just don't have the courage.' I replied.

 'How about I invite you to join?'

 'REALLY! THANKS' I am so happy that I pulled Zander in a hug. 

By my surprise, Zander hugged back. We soon pulled away though...

 'Don't tell anyone I hugged you! I just thought that would make you feel better so don't get use to it.' Zander gave me a glare and left my house.

1146 words