Running wild (pov: y/n and elijah

POV: y/n

I sat there in shock. "Why would you want to kill me, what did I do?" I struggled to get out only burning my hands more. It stung the pain and the burning was constant.

He placed his hand on the top of the chair. We were inches away from each other. "You ignored me. You only cared about Klaus, Rebekah, and of corse Elijah." He got up walking away before throwing something else at me. I flung my head back missing it.

"Why don't you tell me instead." He constantly threw things at me one by one as I talked I missed every one.

"You hide your feelings and don't tell anyone." Finally the last knife cute my face barely but it was there.

"Ha got you!" He pointed at me.

"Why can't you get over it?" I shouted anger flowing through me.

I could see his cheeks get red from anger. "BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!"

"YES THEY DO YOU JUST DONT INVOLVE YOURSELF!" I shouted back. This was fully true.

He grunted and walked out of the room.

***

POV: Elijah

I heard Alora crying in her room from downstairs. I thought y/n was in there or was on her way. But I couldn't hear any sign of her. I jumped up heading to the baby's room. She wasn't there just Alora freaking out. I picked her up cradling the baby in my arms. Quieting her calming her down. I yelled for y/n multiple times trying to get help. When suddenly Hope woke up and Hayley walked in.

"Where is y/n?" Hayley asked picking up Hope and calming her.

"I don't know I saw her an hour ago but haven't seen her since." Finally Alora fell asleep and I slowly and calmly laid her down.

I walked out of the room looking everywhere in the quarter but she was nowhere to be found.

I ran back inside,"NIKLAUS! NIKLAUS!" I shouted with panic. He ran down the stairs.

"What is it Elijah?" He shouted annoyed but this just couldn't wait.

"It's y/n she's gone I can't find her she won't answer me." I held up my phone nervously shaken up by this. Suddenly the rest of the family ran down the stairs.

"Where could she have gone, who could have taken her?" Hayley asked.

"Freya." Klaus shouted even though she was standing right next to us.

"I'm right here and I'm on it." She turned around and walked back to her little room filled with her witch stuff to do a spell.

I was panicking but wasn't showing it. Knowing how much everyone was already worried. Suddenly a boy with sandy blonde curly hair came in throwing an apple then taking a bite.

"Hello." He said with a small smile.

"Who are you?" I asked he seemed familiar but I don't know.

"Well let's see who is missing you have Freya the oldest, where's Finn? Oh yeah dead. Elijah right there, Klaus there, and oh *laugh* me." I realized with anger rising.

"Kol." Klaus said.

"Now I know who your looking for." He said walking around us Bex staring at him.

"Where is she?" I asked furious.

"Yeah y/n she's chained up somewhere she's covered in blood from me throwing knifes. Oh and her wrist and hands are burned from vervain." He smiled and I could picture her in awful pain.