Start from the beginning POV: y/n

I met the Mikaelsons at a party in the 1920's. I had already been a vampire for 100 years and wanted to get out of the house. I first met Rebekah her blonde hair styled up all pretty and her pearl necklace and shimmering flapper dress. She approached me and we clicked instantly. She then introduced me to her brother Niklaus but we called him Klaus. I had heard so many rumors about him over the years it was crazy to see him in person.

Me and Bex kept in contact for years. A few years later though I went to her house and noticed 2 other brothers. I knew all about the originals because I was best friends with one, but forgot about the others since I had never met them. I knew Klaus daggered his siblings and all that, but never thought twice about it.

Bex came up to me and introduced me to both of them. "This is Kol." His hair was styled all nice and I immediately noticed his pretty eyes. He gave me a smirk and kissed my hand.

"And this is Elijah." I was immediately drawn to his smile, kind eyes, and the respect that seemed to radiate off him. He made me melt inside. He also took my hand and lightly kissed it, but this one felt different from Kol.

We all hung out all the time after that. Me and Elijah were getting closer and closer. I helped them when things got rough and never thought twice about it.

One day me and Elijah hung out trying to figure out a plan for the group, he sat next to me and made my heart flutter, butterflies flew in my stomach. 

I had a map on my lap of where we needed to head. He touched my hand to show me where to go. We held eye contact for what felt like forever, and we kissed. My hands resting on his face and his hands on mine.

He made me feel safe. After that we dated for 3 years before we did things that made the relationship between us strain, forcing us to move on. I still loved him after that and he still loved me.

After years and years. Klaus daggered his siblings again which didn't sit right with me anymore. All our relationships with one another began to drift. I told them If they ever needed help I was there but, they never asked. Every once in a while I would talk to Rebekah but not a lot.

 I never fell out of love with Elijah, and still cared deeply for them all.

During those years I went to a bar at night after a long day at work and a man came up to me and started talking to me. His name was Nolan. 

He had blonde hair and the bluest eyes. He gave me his number after a few hours at the bar. We never stopped talking and hanging out and before we started dating. 

When he told me he was a vampire I was more shocked than I should have been. All the mannerisms were there, but I honestly never paid enough attention to notice. Once we married we knew the only option was to adopt if we ever wanted children.

After two years of marriage we went to a small orphanage for supernatural. It was small, and no one really knew about it. 

We looked at kids from 0-1, from witches to werewolves. When we came across a baby who was only two months old her hair was a light brown and she had bright green eyes. She was the cutest thing I had ever seen. She turned out to be a witch and we love her with all our hearts. We looked at her crib and it said "Alora" on a tag. We picked her up and brought her home with us.

Two years later I was hanging out with Alora and Nolan when I got a call from Rebekah. I picked up my phone confused cause I haven't heard from her in two years once I got Alora.
————————
AN: this is pretty much only background info until the end. Sorry it's no super detailed.

UPDATED