shifting book??

HEY HEY HEY so i've been shifting to the dream smp as schlatt's sister and uhh i wanted to see if you guys wanted a book on it or sumn 🏌️

here's a rundown of what's kind of happened

-schlatt did win the election in my dr, instead of quackity as his right hand man, it was me.

-tubbo and i are very close seeing as we're in schlatt's cabinet together

-some people on the smp are afraid of me (fundy, george, jack, half of l'manberg) and others are fine w me (tommy, tubbo, niki, quackity, etc etc)

-i don't have anything romantic rn but idk, i have scripted that anything can happen in the romance department.

-soft schlatt??? he's got the nice older brother (i'm 16) vibe when we're not out in public n shit

-DRAMA. this isn't exactly like the smp streams, there's small arguments that aren't in the smp that happen, example, george and fundy got into a "war" because george supposedly took fundy's iron and then griefed his base. i also don't have a perfect relationship with everybody so there's that.

-WAR WAR ANARCHY ANARCHY TECHNOBLADE AHAHAHHA

-but yeah i'm still shifting so there's still so many adventures and drama that i still have to live.

-think of it as like a teen drama!

voting;

yes make a shifting book

no don't make a shifting book

if you vote no don't feel guilty!!! i also have some shifting art from when i shifted as sapnap's sister (i stopped shifting there bc it was kinda traumatic, i scripted the schlatt one won't be as traumatic.) on my insta, mariiglds. you can check that out if you want kind of like, a feel to what i'm talking about.

i am making more shifting art of schlatt's sister tho.

BUT YUH SHIFTING BOOK?????