maddie and ghost get married :)

marriage chapter, ILY GHOST 

third person pov

edit: GHOST MY DMS DIDNT WORK I COULDN'T ASK FOR PRONOUNS N ALL THAT SO I'LL HAVE YOU CHOOSE AS I WRITE 🧎🧎🧎

the bells that hung above church prime rang out as the two fiancées finished the final details of their wedding looks. all the guests that had been invited (all my lovely followers HAHAAH) were sat on the benches in front of the church, chattering and waiting, some patiently, others impatiently. 

one fiancé, ghost was fixing their dress/suit/other in the full length mirror, he/she/they were (was) nervous, but they smiled as they did a 360 spin of their finished look. they turned around to show their best friend, also known as, the maid of honor/best man. they clapped their hands and stood up, stretching their legs from being seated watching ghost fiddle with their outfit and hair. 

"isn't this so exciting? i mean, you're getting married to someone because of a tiktok quote!" their friend laughed, standing next to ghost in the mirror. ghost grinned, slinging their arm over their friend's shoulder. the bells sounded once more, and it was time for ghost to prepare to walk down the aisle. 

meanwhile, the bells had stopped ringing, and all the guests were seated, anxiously awaiting for ghosts arrival. the bride, maddie, was examining her bouquet to pass the time. she perked up when she heard the wii shop theme playing from the grand piano nearby, signaling the official start of the wedding. maddie grinned as she watched the flower boy, tommy, sing along to the wii music while throwing flowers, mainly at people, *cough george*, but he didn't miss the aisle.

the piano continued as ghost finally strutted down the aisle like the king/queen/royalty they/he/she were (was). maddie giggled as she spotted some people in the back raising their hands and swaying like they were praising the twitch gods. ghost finally made it to the spot in front of maddie, smiling. both their smiles were wide and happy.

the priest cleared his throat and started the vows and speech.

(I'VE NEVER BEEN TO A WEDDING IDK WHAT TO UH UH UH UH)

the priest finished the speech, and both partners said their vows and i do's. 

"you may now kiss the bride. pogchamp." the priest concluded, closing his book bible thing. the two partners gave each other a peck on the lips (i'm not good at writing kisses :,) ) and smiled at the crowd. 

soon, it was evening time, everyone was either talking, drunk, on the dance floor, or eating. maddie was with her newlywed wife/husband/partner, chugging alcohol and making jokes. ghost, on the other hand, was trying to stop her from drinking the whole bottle.

at the end of the night, the two newlyweds made their way out of church prime and on their honeymoon to their desired destination. most likely to cause minor war crimes. <3

headcannon: after the wedding everyone voted that tommy should clean everything up LMAO tubbo couldn't do nothin to help tommy LMFAO 

he was cleaning all the flower petals and food quackity started food fights with it was great

NO I DON'T PROMOTE CHILD LABOR NONONO