Problems

"How could I be Blind? I wanted to yell so much. "You hit your head pretty hard when you fell. In your brain you hit your connections for your visions and it caused you to see black."I'm not seeing black I'm seeing white and something yellow" I was hoping that I'm able to see in a few days. "Your not going to be able to see in a few days. Your are only able to see bright colors that is why you can see my yellow pen." "Wait where am I? You never answered my question of where I am at!" I was able to know what was wrong with me but I couldn't know where I was at! I was getting madder and madder. I know I was not able to see how mad I look but I could see that i was about to punch this guy in the face as hard as I can. They guy finally answered my question and said," Your at a hospital in Sacramento. Your in the emergency room because when the police helped you up you were bleeding. "How am I in Sacramento? I was in Modesto when you guys came."You cam here because of me. I am one of the best doctors in the cpountry." "Well I want to go home now!" "But you can't you went to sleep and didn't wake up 3 days later. We need to do so more runs before we let you out." "Wait I went to sleep for 3 days how?" "Your brain needed recovering and I got your test results to make sure that nothing else is damaged." He looked down and read the note of paper and his face didn't look good. "What's wrong?!" I demanded him to tell. "Brooklyn you have...