Lost In Thoughts

"OH MY GOSH" I was yelling all over the house! "What is this! How could, He didn't, NO NO NO!!" I was so lost and didn't understand. I ran back to the door and saw Matt getting into his car. I ran as fast as I could down the driveway to stop him. "Matt NO WAIT STOP!" I fell down on a skateboard on the sidewalk. That surely caught his eye. He helped me up and now he needs to explain. "Matt how could you get me this and why would you even!" He never explained how and why but all I know for sure I can sell this baby. All he reply back was "I told you I still care. Happy early birthday Brooklyn. I'll see you around I guess" I felt bad about thinking to sell it. But who knows how much I could make with a 24k diamond ring with in grave saying "I lost you once, I never want to lose you again." I didn't know what to do anymore with Matt or with Jaden.

Every single little piece was falling apart in my thought. I just kept thinking how sweet Matt is when he gave me that ring. Wait. No snap out of it Brooks! You like Jaden! I was really lucky that I was home alone the whole time. My parents allowed me to have my birthday party with no adults around, so they took a vacation to Australia. URGH! I Have to pay attention! Okay so I got a ring from Matt and got turned down from Jaden. I still like Jaden I'm starting to have feeling with Matt. Jaden. Matt. Wait no Jaden! Or Matt! Before I knew it I was yelling to the ceilings. I really needed to calm down or one of my neighbors with call the cops on me. I played down on the couch with a million blankets on me. I was starting to fall asleep until something unexpectedly came knocking through my back yard sliding door. A.......