Goodbyes

Immediately I was in shocked and wanted to sit and cry. I knew my grandad had it but i never knew it would end up on me. Cancer. Being temporately blind and having cancer is not joke that I will ever laugh at. Or maybe now. On the day my grandpa died I made a commitment that if I ever get cancer I would be strong and cherish the moments I had, just like my grand dad. If he was strong then I would too. "So what am I going to lose hair now?" "No, well not yet to be exact. We just recently found this out. When you lose hair its in a specific phase and your not at that part yet." 

        Devestation is all I had. I didnt want anything worse happening to me. My life was shatterd. On April 4, 2015 I was finally to see again and go home. The first thing I saw with my eyes was Jaden getting arrested. Three days past and I found out that Jaden Jaden hacked my laptop and stole all the money from the bank and put my name on the crime. On this day April 5,2015 I tell you my story before my last words. Don't fall in love just because of a guy is a bad boy. He will lead you on. Trust someone who will change for you and take a risk of even taking your heart.

I can't handle this problem anymore. When this came out to my school about my cancer I isolated myself from everyone. I didn't let my friends even help me with this. So i say this goodbye to the world i will miss you...

NEWS REPORT: A 17 year old girl named Brooklyn Cater was found dead in a room due to suicide of suffications. Witnesses say that she had cancer and couldn't the heat no more and was isolated for the days she was here.  We love you Brooklyn. May you be remembered in our hearts. Im Mjay and I give this up to the minute news.