No Going back

I looked back it was Jaden. He was opening my trunk to put something in.I got out of the car and was confused."Jaden what are you doing I have to leave now!" All I did was yelling at him."Brooks! calm it,will you?!" I started  taking deep breathes and let him talk. "I'm not going to let you leave on your own. Thinking your out there is something i'm not going to risk. I....Ne-ee-ee-dd you..." I was in shock of what he said to me. I looked at him and my heart stop for a moment. I felt as if i could fall and cry. He closed the trunk and got into the car. I followed only in the drivers seat. All I could do now is look at the wheel and think. "So are we going or not?" "Oh sorry I was thinking." He took my hand and looked me in the eyes "Brooks there is go going back. This is what you chose I'm just following it with you." I started the car and off we drove off.

   "You can count on me like 1 2 3 I'll be there and I know when I'm needed I can count on you like 4 3 2 you'll be there cause that's what friends are spouse to do." I forgot my bruno mars CD was still in. I grooved to it and it felt like Jaden wasn't even there with me. It was all so quite til it came to my CD that I made. I quickly stopped the CD from playing and it wasn't easy at the same time I was driving too. I hit my hand so hard on the stereo my hand was red and there was some small cuts bleeding. "Are you ok? Did you not want to listen to Mariah Carey?" I looked so shocked that he complemented. "Oh um. That wasn't Mariah that was someone else." I tried not to make it seem like I made it. Jaden looked at me as I was driving and said "Start singing right now!" "That was not me!?" I yelled then lowering my voice to inside. "Brooklyn I'm playing  know its you. You sing in choir? Also on last Monday I heard you in the recording studio singing. It was nothing that I've ever heard but its really good!" I was so embarrassed honestly. I entered into a parking lot that had a gas station. Everything was ok til something BAD happened. What happened was l...