Framed

I was just putting gas and then all I hear is police sirens. In my head I'm thinking "What's going on?" I see one or two. No big deal probably a car chase. Then 3 more and something really must of came up. The next thing I know some of them are going at the gas station. "Wow. They must need gas!" I started to lighty chuckle. "Hey, Jaden do you know what' going on?" "Brooks I have no idea" All of a sudden cop cars are sourounding the gas station. I'm really getting worried about whats happening. I start to hear a mega phone and its the police and they are saying "Brooklyn Carter! Step out of the vehicle and come out with your hands at the back of your head. If you get out slowly then this young man will not get hurt too!" My heart is pacing and im getting a hard time to breath. I feel dizzy and when I was younger when I get to scared I faint. Like I just said I fainted!

   I'm gaining concious and I can breath. My eyes slowly open and all I see is a wall. I'm in a room with soft pillowish walls. I can't remember anything but when I fainted. A guy in doctor clothes carried and me into a room. It the room where people go ask you questions. It was really different from on T.v because the room is always gray but this room I was in It had a comfy couch and chairs but the walls were still gray. I sat and waited the next thing to happen. A police that talked and said....