❤︎ M̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ P̶l̶a̶n̶s̶ ❤︎

°Jimin's POV °
At The Drom
When we got to the dorm, I immediately started looking for Y/n. I wanted to check on her to make sure she was fine. But I couldn't find her so I assumed she was with her friends, although to be sure, I texted her.

ᴛᴇx ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴤᴛᴀɪᴏɴ

Me
Hey Y/n
sᴇᴇɴ

Newbie
Hi jimin
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
I just wanted to ask u if u r okay?
I mean ofc u aren't just yeah..
sᴇᴇɴ

Newbie
😂 I understood what u meant
Physically I'm ok but otherwise no
That's y I'm with my friends I don't wanna be alone rn
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
Ofc please take care
And if u wanna talk about it ur friends and I r here
You always have the option to talk to the counselor too or a therapist
sᴇᴇɴ

Newbie
Thanks Jimin but I will be fine
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
Alright let me know if u need anything
sᴇᴇɴ

Newbie
👍🏻
sᴇᴇɴ

ᴛᴇx ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴤᴛᴀɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

Even though I had checked in with her, I still wasn't satisfied she shouldn't just brush it off, as if it wasn't something traumatizing. "What are you thinking about Hyung," As soon as jungkook said that everyone turned my way. "Nothing important kooks." I replied. "Ok hyung you promised me cuddles, I want them now please." Taehyung said, impatient. "He promised me cuddles too, not just you." Jungkook responded with an annoyed tone. "And they say they are not babies." I saw Jin Hyung roll his eyes but he was speaking the truth. "You both can cuddle with Jimin, no need to fight over it." Joon hyung interrupted. "We aren't going to fight over something so small and stupid hyung." Nobody is going to believe you Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook might be intimidating to others, but to us, they trust us enough to show us their vulnerable and playful side. "I know right We are not babies." The two of them said at the same time. "Sure we believe you." After that small argument, we moved to the living room (If you don't remember what it looks like, just go to the Dorm Tour chapter) to cuddle and watch movies. Well, that was until I told them about my idea. "So I was wondering if we could go to a club sometime this week." I informed them. "Any reason why you want to go?" Hobi hyung looked very confused as to why I wanted to go. "Yeah, I mean I thought you took an interest in that new girl." Yoongi hyung assumed. "That was a bad joke, hyung, of course not. You know I don't date and if I do it's only for fun with no feelings attached." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "Don't roll your eyes at me or I will pull them out." He threatened. "I'm sorry hyung don't get angry."

He just rolled his eyes at me and went to sleep in the guest room. "Why do you want to go to a club anyway?" I couldn't help but laugh a bit at his innocent expression. I mean he does have sex, so he isn't really innocent. "Come on Tae, we always go to clubs." I replied, grabbing my phone to look for good places. "Yeah, but not since Y/n arrived." Did everyone just collectively lose brain cells? "It's only been a few weeks since she came, not a big deal." The only smart person, Jin hyung said. "Exactly, plus I wanna fuck. Not to mention what happened tonight, I need to blow off some steam or I might just kill Jackson the next time I see him." I answered bluntly. "Jimin is right. He needs to let go of his anger, otherwise, he will be behind bars," Jungkook answered. My blood was boiling just thinking about him. It wouldn't be too hard to end him. Underground fighting really comes in handy sometimes. "To be honest, I need to get laid too." Namjoon hyung agreed.

"So are we going?" Jin hyung asked everyone and they all nodded in agreement. Great, now that it's out of the way time for more serious and important things. "Ok, time to get serious guys." I said, gaining everyone's full attention. "What is it? " Tae asked, worried. "I think I know what's going on." Hobi and Namjoon are always the ones who seem to know everything. "Well then tell us." Namjoon hyung said, looking at Hobi. "Jimin wants one of us to always be with Y/n now that he put Jackson in hospital, The rest of Got7 would want to have revenge on Jimin and Y/n would be the perfect target. Am I right, Jimin?" Hobi hyung explained. "Yeah, that's right." Jungkook and I replied, nodding our heads. "Ok creepy jikook right there but don't worry, I will make sure one of us will always be in her class." Jin hyung answered, relief flowing through my body at his words. "Thanks, hyung." I responded smiling at him.

"You're welcome little one." That made them laugh. "Heyyy I am not little!!!" I screamed. "Keep telling yourself that." Wow, I just got betrayed by my own soulmate. "Yah! no more cuddles for you." I said, getting up to sit somewhere else. "I am sleeping with Jimin tonight." Hobi hyung said, standing up, we had to share rooms since there were not enough rooms for them to sleep in. "Nooo me, me." Taehyung complained. "Sure hyung." I nodded, agreeing with Hobi. "I hate you." Tae responded, pouting. "Yeah me too." With Kook taking his side. "Love you both too." I said with a teasing smile, blowing a raspberry. "Alright everyone, it's late and we have to wake up early for college and decide a fake story as to why Jackson is in the hospital." Namjoon hyung said. "Ok, Hoseok and Jimin in Jimin's room, Taehyung and Jungkook in Y/n's room. Before you complain, I'm sure she won't mind. Namjoon can sleep in the guest room with Yoongi and I will take the couch." Jin hyung told us about the sleeping arrangements. "And we will go to the club tomorrow night with our girlfriends." After everyone agreed to that, they all went to sleep although I had a feeling of being watched but, shook it off as my imagination.

°??? POV °
You just made my work a lot easier by going to the club Park Jimin.

At Blackpink Dorm
°Y/n's POV °
We had been talking since I arrived at the dorms and the girls tried their best to comfort me when they found out what had happened. "How about we all play a game of truth or a dare? Then go to sleep, Sound good?" Jisoo said. Everyone agreed to that. I mean it's the best distraction right now. "Lisa truth or dare." Rosé started. "Dare." "Let the person next to you text anyone they want from your phone." We all laughed as Jennie sent a flirty text to a random number. "Jennie truth or dare." Lias was the next one to ask. "Dare." She answered. "Do a handstand for 15 seconds." I would like to say she did it but she fell at 10 seconds, but hey, it was very close. "Rosé truth or dare." Jennie asked "Truth." "What is one thing about you that no one here knows? " It was silent for a few seconds as she thought about her answer. "Um...I used to have a crush on Jimin... " Rosé said, shocking everyone. It was very awkward until Rosé spoke again.

"Jisoo truth or dare." She asked. "Truth."  "What attracts you most in a boy." ooooo I wanna know this. "Personality and eyes." I know right, The eyes are beautiful. "Knew it." Lisa said excitedly. "Whatever anyway Y/n truth or dare." Jisoo asked, rolling her eyes at Lisa. "Truth." I answered. "Do you or do not find Jimin attractive." Oh, come on, why this? "I wanna know this." Rosé giggled. "I........"

» [no song being played ] «

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Edited: 8/14/2023

Old note: 3 things
One: Who do you think is Jimins stalker.
Second: should I make one of the TXT members the brother of one of the bts members?
Third: if yes then who should it be.

New note: so I flew to my home country for the first time in 4 years and am running a high fever 🤒 apologies for the late update

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝
𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.