❤︎ P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ I̶n̶i̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ❤︎

Merry Christmas it's Xmas for me right now so yeah and advance Happy new year.🎊

*Jimin POV *When I reached back to the dorms I was really pissed

*Jimin POV *
When I reached back to the dorms I was really pissed. I went straight to my room, changed into my sleepwear, and went to bed hoping for a better tomorrow.
*The Next Day *
I woke up to an amazing smell coming from the kitchen. Huh, who is cooking?? I got up and went to the kitchen to see Y/n cooking. She saw me enter and greeted me with " Good morning Jimin." I was still a little confused about the cooking, so I asked her "Good morning? Why are you cooking?" She answered "Because we have to go to college and we need the energy for it. Why? don't you have breakfast every morning?" She asked, " No, not really." I would if I actually cared about it. I was more focused on achieving my dream of becoming a dancer, so I needed a perfect body. "Oh well, we will change that this year." I mean if I exercise more I can burn off the excess calories.
" Um sure I guess."
" Great. I wasn't going to take no for an answer anyway." She said smiling cutely and continued cooking while I set the table, "Done! Ah, you didn't have to set the table. I could have done it." She said once she realized that the table was ready. "Of course I did. I mean you made breakfast so.." I said, trailing off at the end. "thanks " she said, bringing the food over. I just nodded at her.

"Wow Princess, so many hearts are you perhaps trying to tell me something

"Wow Princess, so many hearts are you perhaps trying to tell me something." I said jokingly, "Please, I just wanted to try something new but I got too lazy by the time I finished with yours, that's why I didn't do it for myself, don't be so full of yourself." She replied so I decided to play a little more " Feisty I like it." Of course, she didn't like it "Shut up idiot." She started eating following her lead I start eating too. After a few minutes, I finished my breakfast. " I'm going to change. You have 20 minutes to get ready, then we are leaving for college." I told her. " 20 minutes!? Ok fine, I can manage."She said before leaving. I told her "And relax, I was joking about the heart thing", I said, as I went into my room to find something to wear. I picked out a plain white shirt with blueish-gray sweatpants and put my blonde hair in a small ponytail.

 I picked out a plain white shirt with blueish-gray sweatpants and put my blonde hair in a small ponytail