❤︎︎1̶s̶t̶ d̶a̶y̶ o̶f̶ c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶g̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ n̶e̶w̶ e̶n̶e̶m̶i̶e̶s̶❤︎︎

College

*Y/n POV*

As jimin and I get out of the car and I notice that all the students are staring at us. It was very uncomfortable. "Jimin, why are they staring at us?" I asked "Well, you are with the college's hottest guy after all. What did you expect?" He answered smugly. Seriously, why can't they mind their own business,I'm going to class." I went to walk away. "Wait, give me your phone,I need your number incase something happens." I simply nodded my head and gave him my phone. After he was done, I got it back and went to class.

*Time Skip To Lunch *

*Third person POV*
"Let's go. The girls are waiting for us." Jennie said, leading the way to our best friends, " Hey guys, long time no see." You smiled, waving at them. "Oh my god you're finally with us after 3 months of waiting." Lisa said smiling widely what she meant by that was you were in another college and transferred here to be with you friends. It's their second and third year here but it's your first year, so Jisoo and Jennie are juniors. Rosé and Lias are sophomores and you are a freshman. You and your friends share a group hug before going to get food. You guys were talking while eating when suddenly a cold substance went down your body and you were pissed. You turn around and see a girl smirking with four other girls behind her. "Who the hack are you and why the fuck did you do that huh!?" You asked angrily "Listen here brat, my name is Seulgi and I want you to stay away from our oppas, especially Jimin or else the results won't be so pretty." She said with a fake smile."Who are you calling a brat?? Do I look like a damn mirror to you? I don't care about your so-called "oppas". Why would I want to be with your BROTHERS so back off before I destroy that face of yours." You poured your drink on her and, since she was wearing a white shirt, it became see though. Everyone started laughing at her. "You bitch how dare you!!" She was going to slap you but before you could stop her someone did it first. It was Park Jimin.
"Don't you dare touch my friend or you will be dragged out of this school." Jimin said, shocking everything including you.
"G-Girlfriend?? Oppa, what do you mean?? Why is she your girlfriend and not me? What does she have that I don't, huh?? TELL ME!!" Seulgi said, whining like a bitch. "I said, friend, let me spell it for your peanut sized brain, F-R-I-E-N-D and don't yell at me or her. GO NOW!!" Wow Jimin was scary when he was angry. You thought "UGH, I swear you two will regret this horribly." She is so annoying. Why did I ever date her, Jimin, though "Whatever Seulgi Get out of my sight, just looking at your face gives me a headache." Jimin said . You were not ready to face Jimin after seeing him so angry, so you calmly walked out of the cafeteria so as not to be noticed leaving.

*Y/n POV*
It was now dance class and I had been trying my best to avoid Jimin since the incident in the cafeteria. Let's not think about that. I have to change into my dance clothes now.

Y/n's outfit

(you can change it if you don't like it)

In Dance Class

" Okay students, I'm your dance teacher, Mr Kim, so today we will have a girl and a boy do a solo dance. After that, I will put you guys into a group and you have to do a group dance in 2 days. Understand?" Mr Kim explained. We all replied with "Yes sir" or "ok sir." " Good,, so for the girl can Y/n do it?" I didn't want to because I, get scared, doing anything solo, but " of course sir" I can't say no " Great as for the boy can I have Jackson do it?" Mr Kim asked "Sure sir" The guy named Jackson said "Great, you have 15 minutes to practice the songs I have picked out." Mr Kim said.

( Only the first dance)

*After Y/n's dance *

"That was an amazing performance Y/n" Mr Kim said. impressed. I just nodded my head in thanks since I was a little tired to talk.

*Jimin's POV*
wow so my roomie does know how to dance. That's impressive

*Jackson's POV*
Woah the new girl has a sexy body. I have to sleep with her. It shouldn't be that hard

*Y/n's POV*
Nope, this Jackson guy is looking at me like he's going to eat me. I gotta stay the fuck away from him. My thoughts were interrupted by Mr Kim "Jackson you're next."

*After Jackson's dance *

"Jackson, that was amazing as always," Mr Kim said and Jackson replied with a "Thank you sir." Oh, did I forget to mention that we take this class with sophomores and some juniors, since the college isn't all that big. " That was great for the first dances of the semester now it's time to put you guys into groups "Mr Kim started telling the names but I didn't hear that is until I heard my name and I wasn't very happy "Y/n, Jackson and Jimin will be in a group now. I want a duo to dance and that will be all for today. Also, don't forget you have 2 days to prepare. Good luck. Jennie and rosé you have 15 minutes to practice. Begin." Mr Kim announced. And there goes my plan of not getting close to him. Thank you so much Mr Kim. I thought bitterly. "Looks like we are partners, Princess," Jimin said, leaning on my shoulder. "Yup we are, babygirl." Jackson said, leaning on my other shoulder though his touch felt a little more sexual. Why the fuck is this asshole touching me? What exactly gave him the idea that he had permission to do so? GOD PLEASE SAVE ME FROM KILLING HIM

» [no song being played ] «

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Edited: 12/7/2022

fun fact: this story was posted on Instagram with my friend first, then we discontinued it and now I'm redoing it on Wattpad.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝
𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.