❤︎︎t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ g̶e̶t̶ a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶❤︎︎

This song has such a magical vibe I love it.

*Y/n POV*"Will you guys stop with the passive-aggressive comments?" I said after watching this verbal fight

*Y/n POV*
"Will you guys stop with the passive-aggressive comments?" I said after watching this verbal fight. " I would, but then again, we have a brat who just has to have the last word." Jimin said and, of course, Jackson had to say something too, "Please look who's talking Mr. I fuck everything that moves." He said smirking "STOP. Just for this one project can you not kill each other verbally...or physically" I said whispering the last word " fine I will try/ I promise I will try." They both replied together. I sighed, thankful that they would at least try, which is more than what I expected." Just meet us at our dorm to discuss the group dance. We also have a dance room for rehearsals that we can use." Jimin said, looking at Jackson. "Ours?? us??" he said, annoyed. "Oh, you didn't know me and my princess are roommates," Jimin smirked like he had won a battle. "That's not something to be proud of, Jimin-ssi. I will be there by 5," Jackson said smugly, egoist testosterone, "Ok, here is our room number." I gave him the number and he left. " Alright, princess, let's get back to our room." Jimin said, "Don't call me that." I said walking away.

At The Dorm

I had exactly an hour to get ready. I didn't have to do too much, considering we were just going to pick a choreography and maybe a little bit of practice if we had time. Keeping that in mind, I decided on a simple outfit and a ponytail with no need for makeup as it would get ruined if we danced.

 Keeping that in mind, I decided on a simple outfit and a ponytail with no need for makeup as it would get ruined if we danced

(you can change it if you don't like something )

Ding Dong

(I just heard jungkook say that in my head I can't stop laughing now 😂😂)

The doorbell rang just as I finished, amazing timing as always Y/n "I got it." Jimin said, walking towards the door. A few minutes later, I saw Jackson come inside. "Alright, let's not waste any time and go to the practice room to start deciding," I said, eager to dance already. "Your right, also you look simple yet beautiful babygirl." He said, glancing at Jimin to see if he got provoked like he intended, " For god's sake I'm not your babygirl." I said, holding myself back from hitting him so badly "Can we just go practice already." Jimin said walking towards the dance room not affected by Jackson or so it seemed.

Dance room

" Nice room." Jackson complimented "Thanks." I and Jimin replied," Alright let's decide what song we should do."
After a long discussion and arguing, we decided on ____ and we decided to practice a little.
2 hours later
"Alright, it's enough for today. We can continue later." I was so glad when Jimin said that " Oh thank god I'm so tired I'm going to shower and then sleep. Good night guys." I said, leaving the room immediately after. "Goodnight Princess/night baby." I didn't even bother correcting them. After taking a 30-minute shower, I changed into my pajamas. I was so tired I couldn't even dry my hair.

 I was so tired I couldn't even dry my hair

( you can change it if you don't like it )

After Y/n went to sleep

*Jimin POV*
After Y/n had gone to her room, I was going to see the jerk at the door but he just had to start a fight. " I see the player likes the new girl. How sad that she's going to be mine first. You can have her afterward though. " He said, with a smug look.  "looks like the blondness got to you because, as far as I can tell, she doesn't like you a lot, so I'm certain she won't be yours." I took great satisfaction upon seeing the slight frown on his face before it was replaced with a smirk."She will be mine soon, don't you worry." He said, walking closer. " You are right. I don't need to. I doubt she is desperate enough to sleep with the most hideous-looking man on campus." Before Jackson could say anything, my phone rang. I saw my mom calling and I knew something must have happened at home and now I have to take care of it like always since she is never home to do it herself. "Get to go. I am a busy person after all, unlike someone." I said, dragging him out of the dorm. "Hey what the-" I interrupted him "Can't trust you not to steal my stuff," I said, closing the door and locking it before leaving for the parking lot.

Jimin's house
When I got home, my mom was there, which was shocking since my mom is never home. Oh well, this should be fun. "I have been waiting for you Jimin, where were you?" Mom said, "I live in a dorm room now 'mom', you know because I go to college and it's easier that way." I said, already done with this conversation, "What a disappointment, Jimin, we have this big house for a reason, and yet you chose to share a small room with a lower-class peasant." I rolled my eyes and answered her "You should take your own advice, seeing as you yourself forget that we do have a big house, one that you have never come to live in. It's always empty. Except for the house staff that I was raised by. Do you know why? Because my mother never cared enough to do so. One of the many reasons I chose to live in, as you call it, "a small room with a lower-class peasant" is because, at least then, I won't be alone." I was angry with her, yet I somehow managed to stay calm throughout my rant. "Jimin-ah this is no way to talk to your mother, this is not how I raise-" mom started saying with anger before I interrupted her. "Hahaha don't make me laugh by saying YOU raised me because newsflash you didn't, the maids did and I have had enough with this conversation, so I'm gonna leave. Furthermore, don't bother calling as I won't be answering." I said, turning around and leaving the house along with my sorry excuse of a mother inside.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Edited: 12/13/2022

New note: I'm so sorry for uploading this chapter again I was in a hurry so I didn't realize I didn't put the nightgown.

Old note: It seems Jimin's relationship with his mom isn't that great, but what about his dad? Why wasn't he mentioned?

Sorry for any mistakes I might have made.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝
𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.