❤︎A̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ J̶i̶m̶i̶n̶❤︎

*A few minutes earlier *
*Jimin's POV*
While leaving the dance room, I saw Y/n and Jackson together. I knew it wouldn't be anything good but my maths teacher, Mrs. Lee, would kill me if I was late again, so I told jungkook to keep an eye on them since he took this class too. I had a bad feeling about Jackson and if he did anything unacceptable, then I will make sure he stays in the hospital for weeks. I'm protective of my friends and Y/n was slowly becoming one of them.
At Maths Class
"Good to see you are early for class, Mr. Park." Mrs. Lee said, "Don't get used to it, Mrs. Lee." I replied, annoying her. "Just get to your seat." In the middle of the boring class, I got a text from Jungkook.

ᴛᴇx ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴤᴛᴀɪᴏɴ

Bunny boy
Hey Hyung
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
What is it kook I'm in class
sᴇᴇɴ

Bunny boy
It's about Jackson
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
I'm listening
sᴇᴇɴ

Bunny boy
He's harassing Y/n
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
What!
sᴇᴇɴ

Bunny boy
He's also talking about very sexual things it's clearly making her uncomfortable
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
Wth r u waiting for stop him use violence if u need to and take her back to the dorms
sᴇᴇɴ

Bunny boy
What if she says no
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
Reason with her and if that doesn't work then take her by force
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
I will ask Jin hyung if it's possible that one of us can be in her classes From today onwards one of us needs to be with her
sᴇᴇɴ

Me
For now, make sure she's distracted she doesn't need to overthink or worry about her safety
sᴇᴇɴ

Bunny boy
Understood Hyung
sᴇᴇɴ

ᴛᴇx ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴤᴛᴀɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

My blood was boiling at the asshole named Jackson. Yeah, I'm a player. I change girlfriends every month, but at least I ask for consent before doing something. With Seulgi, although we have known each other since sixth grade, we started dating in senior year. That was my longest 'relationship', but unlike her, I am always loyal to the person I'm dating. All I know now is that Jackson belongs in the hospital.
*Jungkook's POV*
*While spying on Y/n and Jackson*
I couldn't believe my ears. The way Jackson talked to Y/n made me pissed. How can a guy disrespect a woman so badly? It's what an immature boy does, not a man. I quickly texted Jimin to let him know before taking any action. Once I got the ok sign to get rid of Jackson by any means necessary. It seemed that she had enough of him as well. "One, you don't ever touch a woman without her permission. Two, not everyone is attracted to wannabe, book-bad boys. They are only attractive in books, not in real life, and third, this is what happens when you touch a woman without her permission." She said and slapped him. I started walking fast but quietly to not draw attention but still reached them faster because I knew that slap would definitely anger Jackson.

"YOU BITCH." He yelled trying to hit her, but I held his hand mid-air. "Leave my friend alone." I said, my voice deeper than usual due to anger. "Don't get involved with what I am doing, boy." Jackson said, trying to get his hand freed. "We both know I'm stronger than you, Jackson, so I advise you to leave her alone right now." If we were in a cartoon, I'm sure my eyes would have fire in them to signify anger. "I'm not done with you yet. Y/n you will pay for slapping me." Jackson said, I noticed him eyeing her body which fueled my anger. He was disgusting. "Leave while I allow it, Jackson wang." Jackson left after that clear threat. Finally, now to get her to the dorms. Which proved to be more difficult than expected, going back and forth. After listening to her reasons for not wanting to go to her room, I decided to stay with her till her friends finished classes for the day to go hang out with them. The car ride was full of silence. I knew she was scared of Jackson. The worry on her face gave away what she was thinking of. I decided to break the silence and try to comfort her. "Hey, noona?" I softly called her. "Yes kookie." She replied in a whisper. "I promise everything will be fine." I reassured her.