❤︎ M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ B̶T̶S̶ ❤︎

*Y/n's POV *
We were going to go dance when someone yelled my name. "Y/n why the hack are you here!?!?" I was so shocked I didn't know she would be here but then I should have since it was a party. "Answer me slut." They demanded.  "Are you talking about yourself, Joy?" I replied.

* joy's outfit *

"Don't you know you're with Seulgi's oppa slut

"Don't you know you're with Seulgi's oppa slut." Joy said, thinking I would be scared of that brat. "Oh, I can't wait till she finds out about this. We will make your life a living hell." She continued saying. I opened my mouth to say something, but Jimin beat me to it. "Not on my watch." Jimin said. "Oppa, she's not worth it." Joy tried to convince him. " And seulgi is? Don't make me laugh. How many times do I have to say do not call me oppa." Jimin said with irritation. "But oppa-." Joy got interrupted by Jimin. "Out of my sight, Joy, I'm not in the mood for your stupidity." He answered, rolling his eyes. "B-" Joy tried to argue but Jimin wouldn't have it. "I said out of my sight Joy."  His voice was deeper and his eyes were dark. It sent shivers down my spine, glad I wasn't the one at the receiving end of it. "Yes, oppa." Joy replied head bowed down. "And don't call me oppa understand?" He said in that same voice. "Yes, o- Jimin-shi." And she walked away, actually, the more appropriate word would be ran. "Thanks, Jimin, although I could have handled it I appreciate the help." I told him. "You're welcome, Princess." He said, winking at me. "How many times do I have to say don't call me that." I replied, slightly annoyed.

"Many times." He spoke out.  I was going to respond when the girls finally decided to show up. "What are you doing here, Jimin-shi?" Rosé immediately questioned. "It's mine and my friends' party. Of course, I will come." He said in a sassy tone. "She meant what are you doing with Y/n?" Jennie clarified. "What? Can't a guy spend time with his future Girlfriend?" He said playfully winking. "Girlfriend!??" Jisoo and Lisa asked more like yelled. "Future Girlfriend yes." He answered back. "Guys he's just kidding." I said before they got a heart attack. "You guys are so gullible but yeah I was joking." Jimin said this time, laughing freely, which was nice to hear. "See he's just kidding." I repeated it once again to calm them down. "We hope it's just a joke, Jimin-shi." Well. I tried. Jimin just rolled his eyes and walked away. We walked over to the table to sit and as soon as we did, Jisoo unnie started talking. "What were you doing with him? We warned you about him." I answered. "Well sorry that he saved me." In an annoyed voice. "Saved you!?" Lisa asked, confused. "What happened?" Jennie asked. "Are you ok!? Are you hurt?" Rosé asked, concerned. " Guys, shut up and let her talk!!"

Finally, I was exaggerating about the saving part anyway. "Thank you Jisoo unnie." I smiled at her. "You're welcome, honey." She said. "Anyway, Lisa Jimin saved me as in I didn't want to deal with Joy, even though I could handle her, I just didn't have the energy to do so. Yes, I'm fine and am not hurt, Rosé unnie." I answered all their questions. When I was going to continue, I was interrupted. "Ok, then what happened with joy?" Jennie asked, impatiently. "I was getting there." Why won't they let me speak without interruption? "Continue Y/n." Jisoo said, after giving Jennie the eye. "So Jackson came up to me when you guys weren't there. I was uncomfortable and I guess Jackson saw Jimin coming because he ended the conversation pretty quickly to go to his friends. As soon as he went away, Jimin came up to me." I explained the situation. "Oh ok, that doesn't explain joy/that's sweet of him." Jisoo and Jennie said together.  "I was going to explain that, don't interrupt me again. Joy tried to start a fight with me but Jimin stopped her." I continued. "What? Why did she try to fight with you?" Lisa asked. "Apparently I wasn't supposed to be at this party, because Jimin is here." I answered. "What the fuck, that's so obsessive." Jennie replied. "Exactly, I think all the Red velvet members would do some good with therapy."