Some Harumatsu

"So you and Yuzu-Onee huh...?" Harumin sighed for what seemed to be the tenth time. The two were at McDonald's and Harumin took a small sip of her drink. I shouldn't have saved that brat from those old men
"What about us?" Harumin sounded annoyed and matsuri pretended to ignore all of the annoying ness the girl had towards her. "You want me to ask again? If it's you I'm wasting my breath for then ok anything for you!" Harumin rolled her eyes. "I said are you sure you don't like Yuzu-Onee cause the way you two get on from what I've seen is kinda sus."

"This again... *sigh* the two of us do like each other just not in that way we are best friends and besides, why would you take much concern of it?" Matsuri just grinned and looked at Harumin in a mischievous way. Harumin cringed. "Wow are you used to letting through your teeth a lot? The way you said it could convinced anyone that your innocent which your not."

"Can we stop this whole interrogation thing now? Honestly I'm sick and tired of answering questions with other questions it's pointless!" Harumin let out a shaky sigh as she tried to control herself. "Not used to being annoyed much huh Taniguchi-Senpai?" Harumin only glared at matsuri not answering. "Well if you don't want to talk about your feelings towards-"
"We're just friends..." matsuri gave a devilish smirk. "Sure, just friends...as I was saying if you don't want to talk about that anymore I have a question, how big is your dick?" Harumin's face instantly reddened with widened eyes she couldn't believe what the girl asked her. I-I...WHATS WITH THIS GIRL?!?!
"Oh my is someone getting embarrassed?" Harumin couldn't even proceed to say any words she just looked down and trembled. "WHAT KIND OF PERVY QUESTION IS THAT? THEIRS PEOPLE THERE AND YOU JUST SIMPLE SAID THAT NEAR THE KIDS?!" Harumin breathed heavily with shaky breath's. "Lower ur voice taniguchi-senpai I only asked you a simple question why are you getting so flustered?"

"Theirs kids here and why would you ask such a question?" Matsuri looked at Harumin in amusement. "Well first they couldn't hear me my voice is low unlike yours you sound like a screaming cow!" Harumin jolted up looking offended. "Is this the thanks I get after I saved your small bony little ass?"

"Wouldn't you want to touch this bony little ass Taniguchi-Senpai?" Harumin sighed and blushed slightly. "I'm not even gonna try to defend myself at this point, anything I try to do or say won't help you achieve your goal in any way." Matsuri shoved a couple of fries into her mouth. "Ooh Senpai but I did achieve my goal."
"What...?"
Harumin flinched slightly as matsuri sat up from her seat slightly reaching her arm out with her signature smirk. "What are you! Huh?" Matsuri giggled as she put her small hand on Harumin's cheek which surprised her. "I got to hang out with you Taniguchi-San! Oh and free food as well which just doubles the happiness I'm feeling now." Harumin was at a loss for words. She just sighed and pulled the pink girl's arm away and lowered her head. "What are you trying to get out of me..." matsuri managed to find out what Harumin mumbled out. "I'm just trying to get along with you is all, so you can not think about Yuzu-Onee but me." Matsuri was still leaned close to Harumin's face and Harumin was filled with confusion.

"What do you- Mmpff!" Matsuri closed the gap between the two and trembling eyes met baby blue eyes. Harumin broke the kiss panting. "W-what are you trying to get at!?" Matsuri giggled licking her lips. "Senpai's lips are soft and tasty~" matsuri chuckled and closed her eyes. "P-pervy brat..."