Oneshot

"Listen you little roach stop running! And also dye your hair back to the previous colour!" Himeko screamed. Yuzu panted as she ran away from Himeko. Himeko continued to scream down the schools hallways as the two kept running with Himeko behind her. "Wahh stop chasing me drills then I'll stop! I get you're into me but please stop this is  too far!!!" Himeko growled as she became angry. "You will stop right now or I'll send the chairman to come and give you detention himself! And you should be scared Aihara!" Yuzu groaned as himeko's high pitched voice was giving her an earache. Something fell out of Yuzu's bag and Mei came near yuzu trying to call her whilst picking up the bear keychain. "Yuzu wait! You left..." Mei flinched as she saw yuzu ran into a wall and fall. "H-huh Mei! Whaa...OOF!" Yuzu collapsed as she ran into the wall and fell because of the impact. Himeko smirked at the scene and Mei sighed. "Get the tasks on the paper I sent for you and bring them to the main office immediately." Himeko nodded then did as she was told then looked at yuzu who had a big bump on her forehead. Yuzu groaned as she got up and winced in pain as she touched her forehead. Mei rubbed the bridge of her nose with her two fingers and sighed. "Stop groaning and get up, I'm not picking you up just to go to the nurses office so bare with me." Yuzu flinched at Mei's stern tone but soon got up and felt slightly dizzy.

"Woah this plaster sure is noticeable that's for sure... it sucks." Mei brung yuzu to the nurses office to help with her bruise. "So is the bruise, you will have to leave this on untouched whilst you heal." Mei stood up and reached for her bag reaching for something. "You also left this." Yuzu looked at Mei's hand which held Yuzu's old teddy bear keychain. Yuzu suddenly smiled as she grabbed the keychain which needed stitching. She went inside one of the cupboard to get a needle and thread. Mei watched as yuzu started to stitch it up and when yuzu finished she smiled as she stocked her hands forward holding the bear in both her hands to Mei.

"I don't need this old bear anymore, you can keep him to help and protect you now!" Yuzu's smile was sincere and Mei was surprised. "H-him?"yuzu chuckled at Mei's stuttering . "Ansoniko says..." yuzu paused and put in a fake slightly high pitched voice to make it seem as the bear is talking. "Thank you for looking after me Mei-chan! I really appreciate it!" Mei blushed slightly as she held the bear and yuzu smiled at the scene of Mei and the bear. Mei's as observing him and it wasn't until yuzu opened the door that Mei looked away from the bear keychain. "Welp gotta blast! See you at home and look after her Ansoniko!" Yuzu giggled before leaving. Mei held the bear close to her face. She observed it and soon held a small genuine smile. "Ansoniko..."

Yes all of this happened in the citrus manga and my story that I'm writing so ima pretend this actually happened and I just forgot to add it in lmao 😂