Stoneheart Orgins Part 2

Marinette and Adrien sit down.

"So how did it go?" I ask politely

"Did you makeout yet?" Samantha asks

"You are supposed to be the good influence, not the other way around bunny! What is going on with you today?" I ask

"Go to kiddie corner." I say making a giant bunny cage appear

"Um grr." She says annoyed

"Let's start my lovelies." I say getting them more snacks.

"May I?" Adrien asks

"What?" She asks

"May I hold your hand?" He sweetly asks

"Sure." Marinette says holding his hand.

Ivan not entirely sure what happened in the other room just lets it go.

Scene: TVi studio. Reporter Nadja Chamack updates Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city.

Nadja: (standing to the side of a picture of one of Stoneheart's minions, tablet in hand) The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. (a variety of pictures is shown) Police have cordoned off the area.
André: (on television alongside officer Roger) We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway.
(The camera flips backs to Nadja standing next to a photo of Ladybug and Cat Noir.)
Nadja: Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them.

Scene: Marinette's home. Marinette is standing next to her father, watching the TV while he washes dishes.

Tom: (turns around and puts arm on Marinette's shoulder) Listen, I know how upsetting and scary this is, but don't worry, sweetie; we've got two superheroes looking out for Paris, and the best way of helping them is to show them that we're not scared, because we trust them. (Tom raises a fist and scrunches face with confidence and faith)

Marinette: But what if Ladybug fails? (Marinette looks down in shame)

Marinette looks down sadly.

"Oh what's wrong Marinette?" Tikki asks

"Tikki, could I please just talk to Adrien about it this time?" Marinette asks

"Of course Marinette." She says flying to talk to Plagg

"This was the time I was so weak and useless that I couldn't do it. And I almost gave up being Ladybug." She says sadly

"What changed your mind?" He asks

"You'll see." She says leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Just remember, you're purrfect to me m'lady." He says soothingly

She smiles up at him.

Tom: Then I'd come and save you. (holds piece of bread as a sword) Super Baker to the rescue!

Marinette: (giggles and reaches up to give her father a peck on the cheek) Thanks, Super Dad!

(She runs up to her room and grabs her purse, pausing for a moment to look at her vanity drawer where she keeps her Miraculous. She opens the drawer and contemplates taking the case the Miraculous is in. Then, she places the case in her purse with certainty.)