Dark Cupid

"Okay everyone take a seat." Blue Fox says

"Hey guys!" Kim says

"Hey Kim!" Says Marinette

Adrienette sits together again.

"Adrien.. I love you." She whispers

"I love you too." He whispers as he takes her hand and kisses it.

Marinette blushes beet red.

"Okay I'm gonna start it." Says The Blue Fox.

"Also.. we'll have to pause at a specific moment so we can make someone in particular relax." She warns.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier is teaching Literature class.

Miss Bustier: In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?

Rose: (stands up, swoons) Because only love can conquer hate!

Miss Bustier: Correct, Rose.

Max: Technically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-

Miss Bustier: Thank you, Max. That's enough.

(Marinette is looking over Adrien's shoulders as he writes a letter.)

Miss Bustier: Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson.

Marinette: (gasps)

Miss Bustier: (approaches Adrien) Can you tell me what I just said?

Adrien: That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate.

"I would kill to be able to do that." Nino says

"Yeah Adrien.. you're really something hehe.." Marinette says while blushing and thinking about the events of this episode.

Miss Bustier: Very good, Adrien! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!

Marinette: (to Alya) Hey, go ahead, I'll meet you outside.

Alya: Mhm.

(Marinette continues to look over Adrien's shoulder as he continues to write his letter before Adrien crumples it up stands up and tosses the letter in the garbage can.)

Chloé: Hi Adrien, sign here please.

Adrien: (sighs) Oh, come on, you know I hate signing autographs, Chloé.

Chloé: Oh, that's not what this is.
This is a petition against cruelty to hamsters. Have you seen some of the ugly sweaters they are forced to wear? It's appalling.

"Her and I are gonna have a talk about her using me and my fame for her personal gain." Adrien says annoyed

"Yeah goodluck." Marinette says while rolling her eyes

"How do you think that talk would go Marinette?" Alya asks

Cue Alya and Marinette standing up.

"Oh! But my Adrikins! I am your best friend! I would never do such a thing to you!" Marinette mocks.