The Bubbler

I use my magic to bring Nino.

"Welcome Nino Lahiffe. Alya can brief you." I say

Samantha starts the episode.

"This is when you were akumatized." Alya says

"Oh.." he says sadly

Scene: Marinette's roomMarinette Dupain-Cheng is sleeping and then is woken up by her cellphone

Marinette: (wakes up) Huh? Happy birthday-- ow! (She jumps down the stairs and hits her chaise.) Happy birthday! (She gets on her computer and turns it on, revealing her desktop background to be a collage of Adrien Agreste's pictures.) Ah! Happy birthday, Adrien. (She makes kissing noises towards the screen.)

"That's embarrassing." Says Alya looking at Adrien and Marinette, yet Adrien seems unfazed as Marinette hides her face in his chest.

"Stop worrying Marinette, I already told you, nothing you could do would make me like you any less.

Nino, looks at them very confused about what would make them act this way.

Scene: Adrien's bathroom. Adrien is brushing his teeth.

Plagg: Happy birthday, Adrien! (Brings a piece of Camembert cheese wrapped with a red bow.)

"That's so sweet of him." Tikki whispers to Marinette

"Kinda gross." Says Adrien

"He would never share his cheese before, you must be his favorite chosen." Tikki says

"Oh." Adrien says with a small smile.

Adrien: (disgusted) Ugh, Plagg! Get that filthy piece of Camembert out of my face! (He plugs his nose)

Plagg: Huh? (He eats the cheese.) Mmm.

"What is that thing?" Nino asks

"You'll see." Everyone in the room says

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House. Marinette is walking down the stairs with a gift in her hands while her mom is in the kitchen drinking tea.

Sabine: Marinette, don’t forget to clean your room after school today.

Marinette: Mom! It’s Friday, and I’m already doing something with Alya.

Sabine: Fine, I’ll go ahead and clean it, but don’t blame me if I come across any of your private stuff, like your e-mails, your diary--

"That's one way to get it done." Alya comments

Marinette: (makes a nervous face) Okay! I’ll do it, I’ll do it. (She goes up to her mom, gives her a kiss, and starts to leave.)

Sabine: Have a nice day, sweetie!

Marinette: (as she closes the door) Happy birthday-- I mean, have a nice day!