Chapter One

(Chandler's POV)
I was walking down the street to James's house to play video games. I noticed there was music blasting from a big house. It was mid July and it must have been a party. I called James and told him to meet me behind the ally.
"Sup, dude." James said toward me. We walked over to the house and noticed it was the party of the year.
"Dude, we gotta go to that party. Everyone will be there. Hot girls, beer, etc." he bumped my shoulder.
We walked up to the house and separated. I walked inside and grabbed a beer. I walked over to everyone else. There she stood. She was beautiful. Flawless. Long, shiny brown hair. Short shorts and a tank, with a bikini under. Should I walk over there?
I took a deep breath and walked over to the gorgeous girl.
"Uh, hey."
She looked me over.
"Hi." Her voice soft, while screaming over the loud music
"Uh, did you want to hang out?" She looked down and thought. "Okay. Let's go."
(Harley's POV)
I was with this boy, that I had never met before, at a party, when my father was out probably getting banged by some twenty year old.
"What's your name?" He asked me winking at me.
"Harley." I smiled back. "Im Chandler Riggs." "Smith." I through back at him.