Chapter One (con.)

(Sorry about this. This is still chapter one... It was a glitch. Continue to read. Thank you so much!)

(Harley's POV)

"I gotta go, Chandler. Um, I'll text you later?" I looked up at him. Big beautiful eyes looking into mine. He came closer to me. "Okay." He whispered as his soft lips pressed against mine. I walked out of the door and found Amy talking to some guys that looked goth. Amy was one of my friends. She was nice and all, but she could get a little crazy if you did something wrong to her. She liked wearing black clothes, any kind of piercings, and all she talked about was "as soon as I turn eighteen, I'm getting like ten tattoos." It kind of got old, but she was the only person that I didn't mind hanging out with, other than Chandler. I guess. "Let's go. I was supposed to be home ten minutes ago." She rolled her eyes and I got into the passengers seat and we drove home.
I got in the door, not expecting anyone home. My dad was there. "Dad, I didn't think you'd be home this early." I slowly shut the door behind me. "Same here. I thought you were spending the night with Amy?" I looked around the living room. "Oh, uh yeah well she brought me home because my stomach started hurting." I said with confidence. "But it stopped. So I'm just going to go up stairs and get ready for bed." He gave me a specious look. "Okay, just keep in mind that it's two o'clock in the morning, Harley." I started up the stairs. "Okay, John." I never called him "dad." Come on. He left me when I was eight. Like, what the fuck.

(Chandler's POV)
After Friday night, I haven been able to get my mind off of Harley. She's almost everything I ever wanted in a girl. She's smart, beautiful, sociable, funny, and more. The only problem is she lives in Virginia. We're in Atlanta,Georgia.
I sneaked in the back door, and tip toed up to my room. I stripped of my clothes and hoped in my unmade, messy bed, and started dreaming about Harley.
I was awakened by my phone going off. Harley? In my dreams. It was from an unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Hey, there Chand. I saw you with that girl at the party. Kissing. I thought we had something going?" She paused. "You look cute when you're have asleep. Bye baby."
Wait what the hell just happened? Was I being stalked? I got up, and rushed to my window. That bitch put a ladder up to my window and watched me! I saw her jump in her car and take off, smiling at me, seeing me.