Dominant Perth

Saint also decides to teach Max a good lesson and slapped his cheek in front of his boss and leaves the room and went to his car.

After a while Tommy also ran up to him from his behind.

"Saint! Saint, are you ok?" After he came to Saint, he checked Saint's condition.

"......... " Saint looking at his friend after breathing well for a while and said, "Tommy, Tommy did you see that? Did you see that I was slap him?"

He told his friend with great pleasure that he had slapped him.

"Of course Saint, I saw that. I am so proud of you bunny." Tommy hold Saint's face with great brotherly affection and praised him through the smile.

"I am facing my greatest fear alone today without anyone’s support." He said so to his friend and jumped in excitement. His face became as bright as if he had achieved something.

"Look Saint, innocence is not wrong but it is wrong for us to blindly trust everyone." Tommy said a philosophy that suitable for his friend.

"You're right Tommy,  I shouldn't relied on him. How much P'Zee would have warnded us about him. However I hid without telling him about that asshole Max. This situation of mine is the reward I got for it." He thought of the mistake he had made and told his friend in great sorrow.

"No bunny, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for that. Everything you did was for our college reputation no?" Tommy said some comforting words to him so that he would not feel guilty again.

"Hmm, Thinking for others again has caused me to lose myself again. From now on, we should not come to the side where Max is." Saint said so,

"Hmm, Henceforth, His chapter is no longer in our lives." In that relief they both hugged each other in joy.

But we shouldn't forget one thing that it will be calm before the storm comes.

At the campus...

"Now do you realize that we shouldn't lost our loved ones😏?" Plan thought it was the chance and hit Perth on the head.

"Ouch!! Are you taking revenge on me jerk?" Perth said to his friend as he rubbed his head because he was hit by his friend for the first time.

"Oai Plan my friend, you have done a good thing as soon as you arrived." Yacht saw Plan tapped on Perth's head. So he thought his long time dream comes true. Because he was the one who always got beaten up by Perth.

When he saw his friend rubbing his head, he could not bear the joy. So Yacht lifted Plan in the joy.

"Are you guys sure that you are my friends?" But on the other hand Perth got really irritated by his two friends. So he asked them as he stared their crazy behavior.

"Now you understand what my pain is?" Then Yacht mocked.

"Er er, leave it. But what is the solution for my confusion🥺?" Perth has become a child. And his expression made them laugh.

"Oai Perth! You have this face too?" Yacht again teased his friend.

"You want to see my real face?" Perth turned irritated again and asked his friend as he raised his eyebrow.

"Huh? No no, I can't get beaten up again." Yacht, covered his head with his hand and whimpered.

"Hooiii, when will you guys stop your Tom and Jerry fighting? I am starving to death here that I can eat a horse now."

As soon as Plan shouted at them, the three of them left for the canteen so that they could eat their lunch first.

At the canteen...