Nostalgia -Zee&Saint

Next morning(Saturday)........

"Hmmmmm......" With a small moan, a wonderful and the most beautiful person in and out, gently opened his eyes like the petals spread from the bud from his restful sleep.

But, his relief, restful and peaceful sleep were completely disappeared as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Aaaahhhhhh........"  Saint screaming in fear, as soon as he opened his eyes, because he saw a figure very close to him and stared at him.

"Saint, Saint! don't scream, it's me Tommy. Open your eyes well." Tommy tried to calm his friend who was in a dead shock in the early morning. that's what he thought, because it's already noon.

"Tommy!! What the hell are you doing here?" Because he was so scared, he got very angry at his friend and scolded him.

Tommy could clearly see in his eyes how scared he was. So he grabbed the tips of his ears with his fingers and apologized to Saint.

"Sorry bunny, I just want to surprise you."

"Surprise?? Would anyone surprise someone like this in the morning? Just get out, I'm going to sleep again." Having said that, Saint pulled up his blanket and wrapped it up and tried to sleep again.

"What are you doing Saint? It's already noon." Tommy said as he snatch the blanket from Saint which covered his whole body.

"What??" As soon as Tommy said that Saint looked back at the clock in shock, it was already past ten o'clock.

"Oh shit!! Have I slept for so long??" He asked his friend without even believing his own eyes.

"Hmm, you overslept today." Tommy also confirmed that.

"P'Zee??? I have to make breakfast for him." When he suddenly remembered his boyfriend, he hurriedly got out of his bed and ran to prepare breakfast for him.

"But he already........" Tommy tried to stopped him, "......Prepared breakfast."  but he left before that .
.
.
.
On the other hand Saint was rushing to go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Zee. But, already a surprise awaited for him when he got in to the dining room.

"Good morning your highness! We have been waiting for you for so long." When he came out of his bedroom and went to the dining room, his boyfriend stood near the dining table and greeted him as he bent down a little like a servant.

"Hoo, P'Zee! What is it all about?" He said as he smiled brightly at the way of Zee spoke and the way he looked.

"Everything for my little prince." He said with his loveable words and showed him the dining table. It was full of different types of foods and desserts. So Saint could not believe his eyes when he saw it, his eyes widened in surprise.

So he immediately rushed to the dining table, where he found a lot of his favorite foods and desserts

So he immediately rushed to the dining table, where he found a lot of his favorite foods and desserts. His mouth was also drenched in his own saliva.