Meeting new friends

The next day, princess Diana woke up early. She wanted to wake up her dad as soon as possible. But Thomas was still asleep. Diana shook her dad a little bit to try to wake him.

Diana: Wake up dad. It's time for us to go to sodor.

Thomas: Sweetie it's 6:38 in the morning. (yawns) I'm not going to be late.

Diana: Please daddy. Gordon wouldn't like it if we don't get his express coaches.

Thomas: Ok princess. I'm up. No need to get so hyper.

Thomas woke up a little tired. He and Diana had breakfast before going to Thomas' engine.

Thomas: Polly! Honey! I am taking Diana to sodor.

Lady: Ok dear. Just make sure she doesn't get in too much trouble.

Thomas: No trouble at all. See you later dear.

And Thomas and Diana got the e2 engine fired up and they set off through the magic buffers. When they went through the buffers, Diana saw in amazement as she and Thomas went down the countryside. Soon they arrived at knapford. Thomas told Diana to wait at the platform while he fetched the wild norwester coaches.
Then Diana saw a boy who was about the same age as her walked up to her. He had a navy shirt and jeans. It was Jefferson, Gordon and Rebecca's son. He was a nice boy who is strong and kind. Though he can sometimes be impatient. 
When Jefferson saw Diana he decided to say hello.

Jefferson: Hi there kid. My name is Jefferson Gresley. What's your name?

Diana: Um hi. My name is Diana Billinton. I am the new princess of the magic railroad.

Jefferson: Oh so you are the feisty princess your dad and my dad talked about.

Diana: Your dad?

Jefferson: Gordon Gresley the number 4 of the NWR. He and my mom Rebecca pull the express.

Diana: Where are your parents?

Jefferson: Here they come now.

And coming with Thomas is Gordon and Rebecca.

Gordon: Hello and who are you?

Diana: I'm princess Diana.

Gordon: I am gordon and this is my wife rebecca. We already know that you are the daughter of our friend Thomas.

Diana: Ok....It's nice to meet you.

Rebecca: It's nice to meet you too. I see that you are already acquainted with our son.

Diana: Yeah. Hey do you hear puffing coming this way?

Thomas: Oh I hear it. Here comes in three....two......one....

James: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrres JAMES!

Gordon: James seriously. Still making that entrance?

James: What can I say? I have a knack for fine entrances. So does Emily's and my son and daughter.

And out came Emily with twins one of them was a boy with maroon colored clothing and the other was a girl with green clothing the boy's name is Freddy and the girl's name was Laura. They were fun children though sometimes they are a bit bossy and a little bit vain.

Freddy: Hey hey hey what's shaking Jeff?

Laura: Hey who is the girl behind you?

Jefferson: Freddy, Laura, I would like you to meet princess Diana. Daughter of Thomas.

Laura: Hello, princess. it's a plessure to meet you.

Diana: It's nice to meet you too. And it's just Diana.