chapter three

'I ran around in circles, think I made myself dizzy. I slept it away, I sexed it away I read it away'

I sang along to Cranes in the sky as I drove through North making my way back to East. I had barely gotten any sleep but yet I still looked so good. After I got home this morning, AZ and Brickz had already sent me there things so I sent it off to one of my reliable sources before I slept for a couple of hours because I had to attend a shoot for a artist that had hired me to style him. I was getting the bag all 2020 and I only wanted people around me that was matching my energy. I made my source link me where I done the shoot and he dropped off all of AZ items and most of Brickz clothes except for the Louis Vuitton I wanted him to wear. He sent me a concept of the look he wanted to achieve but I sent him my own ideas and he liked the idea I sent him better.

I sent a text to AZ letting him know I had his stuff ready for collection. 

Hey, I've got all the items you requested, everything is ready to be collected. My availability this week is limited until the day of the shoot so would you like be to give it to you then? Acacia

I stopped off at Sainsburys and done a quick mini shop, my fridge was lowkey empty and I needed some food. I was dieting up until my birthday, I liked-in fact  I loved my body but I just wanted to tone up a bit. As I was reading expiry dates for the fruits, my phone vibrated, I took it out and saw it was AZ. I started wondering what does AZ even stand for? 

Okay kl, I'm about to go back home, I want it before that actually so where can I link you to get the stuff? AZ

I needed to print a receipt for him, one thing about me, I made sure this business was 100% professional. I did receipts for safety purposes and cost breakdowns. I continued my shopping as quick as I could then made my way home, I was very tired so I was going to meet him in the evening. I texted him giving him the address down the road from my building. Once I got home I put all my shopping away and made a quick meal before I took a very long nap.

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing, my eyes adjusted to the brightness of my phone screen and I saw the caller ID.

"I hope you ain't sleeping Cacia?" Aaliyah's voice boomed through the phone. I sat up as I rubbed my eye with the phone to my ear. "I was but what time is it? You've got all this energy " my eyes were still closed. I yawned, "It's 32 minutes past 7 sis" my eyes shot open. I quickly stood up, I saw stars as I made my way over to my bedroom light switching it on, "Shit! I need to get ready, AZ picking up his stuff at 8" I put my phone on loud speaker and unlocked my phone going on to my IMessage, I saw a text from AZ.

I'm route to the addy you sent me, I'll be there soon. AZ

"Your linking AZ?! What! Since when?!" Aaliyah semi-shouted through the phone. I grabbed my towel and slid on my slippers walking into my en-suite bathroom. I placed my phone on top of  my sink, "Yes.. I sourced some stuff out for him and I'm mad busy this week till the video shoot and he wanted his stuff before that so I'm linking him down the road from mine" I started brushing my teeth for the second time today. "Sis, the way you two were at the bowling place, I've never seen AZ that interactive before especially with people he don't know. Get your bag and a man sis.." she whispered that last bit and started laughing, I joined in too. I spit my tooth paste out, "I'm just getting the bag sis, this is a business ting' that's all. He's nice looking and that but he seems too rude and anti-social" I responded as I started to run the shower water, I picked up my shower cap tucking my hair in. 

"Sis, that's how I like my men! No man of mine can be Mr Friendly Friendly' that's dead, when these girls talk to you blank them" I started laughing at my dumb friend, "Look, AZ just ain't a bit of me and I don't think I'm ready for that plus he didn't even move me BUT I'll shout you later because I need to get ready" I stepped out of my clothes and into the hot shower, "Alright sis, enjoy yourself with your future bae and be NICE Cacia!"