Chapter 5

Today Vegeta decided to go out and train to get some fresh air, plus to get away from Goku. As Vegeta took flight he looked below him to saw the forest of course. 'Not a bad view up here.' Vegeta thought to himself. He wanted to get to an area where he could do a bit of training without you know who joining in. To do so, Vegeta woke up early, before Goku woke up to pester him about training.

The forest was actually a very beautiful  in the morning. There were only a few clouds in the sky, not to small nor big enough for rain. "I can see why Kakarot likes it here." Vegeta mumbled to himself for only him to understand.

After flying for awhile he saw in the distance a cliff side. There were a lot of big boulders on the cliff side. He landed with some dirt stirring around him. Vegeta put his gloved hands on his hips and looked around on what to do next. An idea poped in his mind when he saw the huge rocks above. 'Fuck it.' Vegeta flew to one of the smaller rocks and tossed it off the cliff.

He heard a crash of trees when the rock reached the bottom. The smaller saiyan leaned over the cliff to see trees broken and a couple of birds flying away. Whistling was heard as he picked up another, slightly bigger Boulder to throw. Not caring if this wakes Goku up or destroys the forest.

-
Goku was woken up by a shaking feeling, similar to an earthquake. Goku lifted his head to look around his room. Squinting his eyes as he was still sleepy. He shrugged it off as he went to be. 'That's strange, I thought I felt the house shake.' Goku's thought had then disappeared as he was falling back to his world of slumber.

He then jumped out of bed as he felt another one. 'Nope, definitely felt that one.' Goku quickly throw on his gi and rushed out the door. He couldn't seem to find the energy level of who was shaking the forest. The only power level he seemed to find was *sigh* Goku was relieved that Vegeta was the one behind this.

Goku wasn't exactly ready to fight someone as he just woke up a minute ago. He still wanted to know why and how Vegeta was shaking the forest. He could see from the distance someone wearing blue holding a huge rock to proceed throwing it off the cliff side.

Goku hid his power level to try sneaking up on Vegeta. He knew Vegeta would be upset on giving him a spook but it's what he gets for technically destroying half the forest.

Goku lightly and quietly landed on the cliff as Vegeta was carrying a humongous boulder. Is was taking him awhile to walk it to the cliff side as it was extremely heavy. That gave Goku the opportunity to sneak up behind him without being spotted in the air. Goku sneaked behind Vegeta, waiting for him to throw the big rock.

Goku put his hands on his hips. He had a slight glare on for Vegeta when he would turn around, hopefully giving his a fright.

Vegeta finally got to the end of the cliff and herald the boulder to make a huge thud, shaking the land for miles. Vegeta was panting heavily, putting his hands on his knees. A smirk then formed on his face. "HAHA! Take that you stupid rock."  He then stood up straight, dusting his hands off.

When Vegeta turned around he was inches away from Goku's face. "What the-" Vegeta jumped and his trips over his foot, falling off the cliff side. Goku quickly grabbed his hand, saving him from falling.

Vegeta glares at Goku as the taller one returned a smile with a light shade of pink on his checks. He pulled Vegeta his feet, still keeping eye contact with him.

Vegeta quickly pulled his hand away, crossing his arms and turning his back to Goku. It was silent between the two for a minute. Goku was the first to break the silence. "Why were you throwing the boulders off the cliff?" Vegeta still didn't replay to him. "Vegeta?" He asked again. Still no response from him. Goku was still a bit flustered as his face was just inches away from Vegeta's when he scared him.

Vegeta stared at the broken trees below him. He himself had a little shade of pink on his face. Vegeta didn't want Goku to see as he could ask him why. 'Damn you Kakarot.' His gaze sharped on the trees. It angered Vegeta that this Saiyan had scared him without realizing it. That pissed him off the most.

Right before he was going to give Goku a piece of his mind, a hard object smack him in the back of his head. Vegeta turned around to see Goku looking up at the sky. 'What the hell is he doing?' Vegeta questioned.

He turned his back to him once again. The second he did so he felt another object hit him on the head. Vegeta quickly turned around, looking pissed off. "What the hell Kakarot!" Goku turned his head to the right. "What?" Vegeta eye twitched. 'What is he on?"

"Kakarot!" Vegeta shouted at him. "Who?" Goku then turned his head to the left. 'Is this some game to you Kakarot? Then let's play.' Vegeta smirked to himself. "Ok then."

Vegeta shoots a blast at Goku, just barely missing him. This got Goku's attention as he jumped back from the blast. "What the heck Vegeta!" Vegeta could only laugh. "Well you asked for-" before Vegeta could finish that sentence, the ground began to shake underneath them.

Goku backed away from the wall and headed towards Vegeta, the ground still shaking. "Are we having a earthquake?" Goku asked and kinda shouted. Before Vegeta could reply Goku to flight. He looked up way he flew at. "It's just an earthquake Kakarot." 'Damn he over reacts too much'

Vegeta was confused as Goku looked at him with panic. "VEGETA RUN!" Before Vegeta could yell back at him, he was swept away from boulders and rocks that knocked him out cold. "VEGETA!" Goku yelled at the top of his lungs. He quickly flew down, trying to find his friend.

Adrenaline was running through his vines. His eyes were moving at a rapid speed to see he could spot Vegeta. He flew down lower. In the corner of his eye he caught the color blue. He finally saw him falling, still out cold.

Goku blasted through the air, grabbing Vegeta while getting hit some rocks. He curled his body as so Vegeta didn't get hit. Goku closed his eyes tight and holding on Vegeta tight as well, waiting for pain when they hit the floor.

He wasn't thinking as he could have stoped himself in midair. His main focus was making sure Vegeta didn't get badly injured anymore. Vegeta probably had some broken bones. They ended up on the forest floor, covered in dirt and leaves.

Goku gets knocked out as well due to him hitting his head hard. They layed their together for a couple of minutes before Vegeta woke up. He flutters his eyes open, trying to move but was met with excruciating pain and restriction from moving. He groan from pain while trying to keep his eyes from shutting.

He felt warmth around him that made him sleepy. His mind was blank as he was almost asleep. Seconds later he tried getting up to no avail as he was in horrible pain. "KAKAROT! Get off me!" He managed to move away from Goku, laying in front of him now. He eyed Goku's body language, as his knees looked tucked in.

'Kakarot, what did you do?' He could see pretty bad bruises on Goku's arms. He hasn't noticed that himself has bruises. He tried lifting his head up but only having fall on the floor, dirt getting stirred. His eyes closing as the last thing he saw was Goku.
———————————————————————————

I guess you could call this a cliffhanger? Next chapter will be a part two.

I wanted to have the ending kind of emotional in a weird way. Don't know how to explain it😅

And your welcome for making 2 chapters in a monthXD idk what's going on with the writing. I'm so confused ahhh!