Ch. 2 ~ Lost Love

Liams POV~~

 I walked into my flat coming back from visiting my parents. It was late and I saw Mark sleeping on the couch. Oh yeah, Mark is my boyfriend. I have been gay since I was 15. Me and Mark have been together for about 2 years now. I love Mark with all my heart.

I walk upstairs to our bedroom to change into my pajamas. I layed down in bed when I noticed my night stand drawer was open. I go to close it, and i can't believe my eyes. Drugs. The drawer is full of drugs. Are they his?

I walk downstairs trying to wake him up. "Mark!" I said shaking him a bit. "Mark, get up.". His eyes open slowly. I hold up the drugs infront of his face.

"Are these yours?" I asked with a questioning look on my face. He sits up quickly grabbing them from my hand.

"What are you doing going through my stuff?" He asked with anger in his face

. "I seen the drawer open and I went to go close it."

"Well, yes they are mine." He said looking disapointed. 

"What are you doing with them..." I asked concerned. He looked at me quick, and then looked down and started playing with his hands.

"I..I um sell them...and sometimes take them." He said looking back up. I was shocked. I didn't think my OWN boyfriend would be a drug dealer.

I looked at him sadly and shook my head slowly.  I don't do drugs and I never will. I don't think I want to be with someone who does that either. 

"I don't know if I could do this anymore Mark." I said looking down.

"What do you mean? Do What?" He asked with anger in his voice.

"I don't know if I can be with someone..that is involved with this kind of stuff, Mark, you know how I am."  I said quietly.

Mark clenched his fists. "you have got to be kidding" He said putting his hands through his hair.

I look over at him and seen how angry he is. "no...im not kidding Mark, tomorrow i'm leaving."

"fuck." He stood up and flipped papers off of the coffee table. Mark was really angry. I was kind of scared to stay the night, but where else would I go? This is another reason why I dont want to be with Mark. He has a very bad temper. When he gets mad, he starts to hit things and ruin everything, although he only hit me once. But I guess I deserved it.

I sat in the kitchen waiting for Mark to go upstairs to bed. I grabbed a small blanket and layed down on the couch. I was kind of scared to go to sleep, knowing him.

As a layed there, things were flowing through my head. I was so confused about everything. I shut my eyes and finally fell asleep.