Ch.13 ~ Making things right.

Louis' POV.

Oh god. What have i done? I just lost the love of my life all due to stupid Eleanor fricken Calder. I love Harry so much and i can't believe i let that girl take him away from me, Harry should know that i love him with all my heart but now he thinks it was all just a game...

He doesn't understand the reason i did it though...Eleanor black-mailed me...She told me that if i didn't go out with her she would hurt Harry. I couldn't let that happen so i obviously agreed to it...if anything happened to Harry -And knowing it was me who caused it- would tear me apart. I realise now, that whatever i would have done, i would have lost him at some point.

Worse than that...I fricken KISSED Liam! What the hell was i thinking? I wasn't even drunk...that just makes the matter worse than it was...What if Harry finds out and never talks to me again....I need to make things right between us. I need to tell Harry why i did it. He needs to know that i do truly love him and that i want to be with him and not Eleanor.

I still can't even believe myself...i let this carry on for five god damn months. I'm such a terrible person, how could i hurt Harry like that? He's the love of my life and i cant even imagine my life without him...if im not with him then what's the point in living? ......Oh..wait..what about the whole Liam thing? Why did i kiss him? ...i guess i was just upset and felt like i needed to do that to someone seeing as i couldn't kiss Harry..

God how i miss him already..the moment he walked in and saw me and ... her....i imediatly saw the hurt in his eyes, his facial expression...it was breaking my heart! I hate seeing him cry, it's the worst thing in the world to see him cry knowing that some ass hurt him...but this time....that ass is me.