Ch. 10 ~

Zayns POV

Niall and I walk up Louis' driveway. This is it. This is when I get to see Liam again. I ring the door bell, and Louis comes up and opens the door right away. He motions us to come in. I see Liam sitting on the couch beside Harry. He looked perfect, I mean he is perfect.

Harry broke the awkward silence as I sat on the couch beside Niall across from Liam and Harry. "Who else is supposed to come?" Harry asked Louis who was still getting snacks ready.

"Alot of people from school, to be honest I don't know half of them." Louis said chuckling quietly to himself.

The next half hour was hectic. People were coming in like crazy. There were alot of people here. I don't usually like parties cause of all the people, and the drama, but it seemed like this would be a good night.

Louis turned some music on. "Let's get this party started!" He yelled laughing.

I wasn't much of a dancer. I didn't like to dance. Everyone was up and having a good time, and me....I was still sitting on the couch.

Niall came up to me. "C'mon Zayn! Go have fun." He said trying to pull me up.

"Or at least go socialize....with Liam" he whispered teasing me.

"Fine." I said sighing. "But not with Liam." I got up and headed to the kitchen where all the food and snacks were put out. I sat at the counter eating chips. I knew I shouldn't have came.

I seen Liam in the living room. He didn't look too happy. Should I go over there? I got up and walked to the washroom quickly. I fixed my hair in the mirror and left the washroom.

I sat beside Liam. "Cool party huh?" I asked trying to create a conversation.

"It's alright. I'm not much of a people person though."

"Me neither, I usually don't go to things like these." I shrugged.

"So why are you here?" He asked. What was I supposed to say. I can't tell him the only reason I'm here is because of him.

"Thought I'd try something new." I lied. I felt like anyone could tell if I'm lying.

I seen Niall looking over giving me a small smirk.

Wow I couldn't believe that I was talking to Liam. It all felt like a dream.