Chapter 8- Magcon Day 1

I got up and got ready for the day. I got in the shower and washed my body. When I got out I put on a red magcon shirt with my last name on it, as was everyone else. Idk why. And denim short shorts. I blew dry my hair and waterfall braided the front and pinned it to the front. After everyone was finished getting ready, we went downstairs to get breakfast. I was talking with Lilly when we were lifted into the air. Can you guess who it was? That's right, matt and Jack. We weren't sure where they were going so we just went with it. We ended up in the event room. We did the sound check and practiced. They were letting the VIP people in first so everyone got into their lines. Me and Lilly were standing together at our booth when they let the girls in. When there wasn't anyone at our booth I looked over to jacks booth. He looked really sad. I looked to Gilinsky who was taking a picture with a fan. Maybe the fan pushed out Jack and just took a picture. After what seemed like forever we finally finished the meet and greets and the show. Walking out of the room I walked over to Jack. "Hey baby what's wrong?" I asked worried. "Nothing." He said. "Jack I can see it in your eyes. What's wrong?" I asked once again. "It's just that... The fans don't ever take pictures with me, they just want gilinsky." He said. "Babe, don't mind them. You have me. And the girls who take pictures with you. " I said. "Thanks baby. I love you." He said hugging me. "I love you too Jack" I said hugging him back. We walked to Red Lobster with everyone. Jack laced our fingers together. I slightly leaned into him. When we got there everyone got there food and we all goofed off for awhile. We walked back to the hotel and decided to go to the beach since it was only 4:00. I changed into a galaxy bikini and Lilly changed into a light blue one. We met the boys in the lobby. Jack was facing towards the opposite direction so I ran jumped on his back. I kissed cheek and said, "hey babe" "hey babes" he said kissing my lips. We were off to the beach. When we got there Lilly and I laid our things down in the sand and ran to the water. We splashed each other and goofed off. I was soon picked up over a shoulder and thrown into the water. I looked up and saw, "Cameron! You bitch!" I yelled. I came up for air and joined Lilly on our blanket. We talked about magcon in Salt Lake City which was our next stop. She told how excited she was because her older brother, Trevor, lives there. After another hour we left back to the hotel. I went to mine and Lilly's room and showered. I got out and put on leggings and my Jack and Jack shirt. I walked to where everyone else was and knocked on the door. Nash opened and let me in. We messed around and played truth or dare until Lilly stood up and yelled "aight this bitch is tired! Goodnight!" She shot me a peace sign before throwing my key towards me. Oh. That's where that went. We messed around some more until I decided to go to bed. I kissed Jack and hugged everyone else. "Night guys." I said giving them a peace sign like Lilly. I unlocked my door and got into bed. I curled up and fell right asleep.