Chapter 3- New Member Of The Family

I was riding down the sidewalk when somebody grabbed me from behind. I turned just so I could see their face. It was Johnson! "Holy shit! You scared me!" I shouted hugging him. He laughed and said "yeah, that was the point. And by the way you're really light." "Thanks" I said feeling my face heat up. I ran and got my board and we started walking back to the house.

Cams POV

I walked downstairs to see no one. I got a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch. About an hour later I heard Aj come in the door laughing with somebody. They walked through the doorway and sat on the couch.Jack Johnson. The one I specifically didn't want her around. "Hey sleepy head" Aj said while giving me a hug. "Sup" I said back. I really wished she didn't hang out with him.

Aj's POV

Jack and I walked through the door laughing. We sat on the couch with cam. "Hey sleepy head" I said hugging him. "Sup" he said back. So enthusiastic bub. Me and Johnson hung out for awhile until he had to go home. A/n: yeah I know jack doesn't live in LA/California but let's pretend they all do k?😂. I checked the time and it was about 10:00 so I went upstairs to my bedroom and changes into short spandex shorts and a Magcon shirt. I checked my social media and then turned my phone off and snuggled into my king sized bed. Right before I fell asleep my phone buzzed. I woke and checked the time. 6:45. Damn did I wake up early enough? I grabbed a pair of white shorts and a California republic t-shirt. I hopped in the shower and shaved and washed my body. I got out and got dressed and then blow dried my hair. I straightened it and went down stairs. Cameron was in the living room with all the boys. They were being loud and obnoxious. I couldn't help but to laugh. I went to the kitchen and made eggs. The boys must have smelled it because they all barged in the kitchen. "Who made food?" Cameron asked. "well if all of you were in the living room, and I was the only person not in the living room, who do you think made food dumbass" I said while laughing. "Well then" he said back in a sassy tone. I had finished eating and something popped into my mind. I walked up to my brother and asked him "Cammy can we get a puppy?" I said with hopeful eyes. After thinking for a minute he said "well I don't see why not" and smiled. "Yay thank you!!" Said giving him a hug. We headed to the pet store and looked around at the puppies. "See any you like?" Cameron asked me. "Well.... I like that one" I said pointing to a gorgeous Siberian husky pup. It had one icy blue eye and a chocolaty brown eye. "I like that one too" he said smiling. We did the paper work for him and stopped at another pet store to get him food and toys and all the other stuff he needed. When we got home I carried the tiny puppy into the living room and sat down on the floor and began to think of names for him. I had thought of lots of names until one hooked my mind. Jaxx. I jumped up and ran to find my brother, the puppy on hot pursuit behind me. Once I found him I said nothing other than "Jaxx" and smiled. "What?" He asked. "We should name him Jaxx" I replied. He smiled and looked at the dog and then back at me. "I love it" he said. With that I ran back into a mainly empty room and set up his toy basket, food bowls, and his treats, and all his other supplies. I decided to take him on a walk. I walked to the boys and asked "I'm taking Jaxx on a walk any of you guys wanna come with?" "I'll come!" The Jacks yelled in unison. And with that we walked out the front door. I was walking in between Gilinsky and Johnson when this little girl asked if she could pet Jaxx. "Of course" I replied with a smile. She looked as if she was about 8-10 years old. After she petted him we decided to walk down to the boardwalk. We got ice cream and then headed back to my house. When we got there everyone hung out until most of them left. Cameron went to spend the night at his girl friend, Anna's house. It was just me and Jacob left in the house. Honestly Jacob was my best friend. He was like another big brother to me. "So what do you wanna do?" Jacob asked me. I thought for a minute until I said "let's watch movies!" He gladly agreed and that night we watched about 7 Disney movies. When we got tired I showed Jacob the guest bedroom and then I went into my room and changed into my spandex short shorts and my old volleyball t-shirt from 8th grade, which surprisingly still fit me. Basically as soon as I went to bed my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and went into the bathroom and did my 'business' and then brushed my teeth. I hopped into the shower and washed my body and hair. I got and put on a galaxy shirt and white short shorts. I blow dried my and then I straightened it. I did my makeup which was, mascara, eyeliner and my blueberry EOS. I had clear skin so I didn't worry about ,like, foundation and concealer or anything. I went down stairs and was greeted by Jacob playing with Jaxx. It was so adorable so I took a picture and posted it to Twitter saying AjDallas: Glad to see my best friend loves my puppy just as much as I do💕 I tagged him and then asked him if he wanted to go to breakfast. "Yeah sounds good." He said smiling. We went to iHop and I was praying that I didn't get burnt by a slut bag again. I ordered chocolate chip pancakes and water. Jacob got waffles with strawberries on top and a lemonade. When we were done we got in my car and drove home. We walked through the front door to see Nash and cameron playfully wrestling. I shook my head and walked upstairs to put my cross body bag away. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. "Can I talk to you privately aj?" Johnson asked me. I agreed and followed him into the hallway. "So...uh...I was wondering if uh maybe you wanted to go on a date tomorrow?" Jack asked while nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Of course" I said smiling. He let out a relieved breath and then we made out way back to the living room. "Oh wait Jack!" I said. He looked back at me. "What time and fancy or casual?" I asked. He smiled and said "6:00 and fancy." I nodded and smiled at him.