Chapter 4- The Date

I looked at the clock 5:00. I have to get ready for me and jacks date. I went upstairs and hopped into the shower. I got out and put on my red and black skater dress (picture above of outfit, hair, and makeup) and my regular black pumps. I got my makeup and did light white eyeshadow and a small amount of mascara. I blow dried my hair and loosely curled the ends of my long blonde hair. I checked my phone and looked at the time. 5:55. Perfect. Just as I reached the bottom of the stairs the door bell rang. I opened it to see Jack wearing black tux. Not gonna lie he looked amazing. "You look beautiful" he said, his jaw dropping. "Thanks. You look great too" I said smiling, a small blush creeping across my cheeks. "Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded and we linked arms. This is gonna sound cliche but, it was magical. He opened the passenger door of his car for me to get in. He ran around the other side and got in the driver's seat. After maybe 15 minutes, we arrived at a fancy restaurant. We walked in and got seated. The waiter came over to our table. "What can I get yall to drink?" He asked winking at me. "Water" I said. Jack scooted closer and said "Pepsi". I looked at him and said. "Thank you for bringing me here." And kissed his cheek. "No problem babe." He smiled. Wait. He called me babe. This boy. The waiter came back with our drinks and took our orders. I got pasta and Jack got steak. After we finished eating we sat there for a couple minutes. "I had a lot of fun tonight Aj" jack said smiling at me. I looked down and said "yeah, me too" he lifted up my chin and said "I've wanted to do this for a long time now." And the next thing I know, he crashed his lips into mine. "I've been waiting for that for far too long" I grinned. We both got up and left. When we pulled up to my house Jack walked me to my front door. "I had fun. We should do it again sometime." He said smiling. "Yeah totally" I said biting my lip, trying to hide my smile. I went up the stairs and into my bedroom. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and changed into leggings and one of cams t-shirts. I took off my make up and put on some fuzzy socks. I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs. My brother was sitting on the couch with jaxx eating popcorn. He looked over at me. "Hey" he said smiling. "Hi" I said sitting next him. I layer my head on his shoulder. "Thank you for everything" I said gently. "What do you mean?" He asked confused. "After mom and dad died you took me in and protected me. And I wanted to thank you for that." I said and smiled. He said nothing. He just pulled me in for a big bear hug. "No problem" he whispered.