My little brother

" Wake up sleepyhead..." You said opening your brother's door. He groaned and covered his head with his pillow. " Armin... I know school isn't the most motivating thing in the world, but you need to get ready." 

" I don't want to go..." You sighed at his response. " Come on y/n, just call the principal saying I'm sick today." The blond boy looked at you still sleepy. You looked back at him with a "not today bud" look. He groaned and he slowly got up off his bed. " Ok, mom!" He said annoyed. 

" Don't call me that... You know how I feel about that." He looked down. " I hate having the role of "adult" here too. But since mom left for her business trip, it's just us." On that you left his room to let him get ready. 

You mom left two months ago for Paris, you haven't heard from her a lot. You only received a few postcards. She still paid the rent, which helped you a lot, but you still needed to work after school, for the food and clothes. You worked at the small café near the school. It's rare, but some nights you had to do late shifts which left Armin home alone. Your friends Jean and Marco were kind enough to tutor him while you were not home. Armin and them got along pretty well, and you were glad of it.

You took the last bite of your toast before Armin joined you. " Why don't you want to go to school? There's Eren and Mikasa, aren't they your best friends?" He nodded and took a bite of his poptarts. 

" Yeah they are, but there's someone I don't want to see. He's an asshole. He bullies me for I don't know why." The look on his face showed a little bit of fear. " He's older, I think he's in the same grade as you, a senior."

" Well I'm pretty sure he's just jealous of your intelligence." You said trying to cheer him, and it seemed to work. " Plus, if I ever see his face, I will beat him up! No one can hurt my lil bro like that!" He giggled and finished his breakfast. You went back to your room and prepared your stuff for school.

-Times skip to school-

You and Armin went in different ways, after wishing each other a nice day. You saw your friends waiting for you at your locker. 

" Hey y/n!" They both said as you walked towards them. You replied to them with a smile and took your things for your first class; History.

" Jean stop it!" You heard Marco yell. Jean was gently pocking Marco in the stomach. 

" Oh geez... get a room you two." You said with a smirk. They both separated from each other, their cheeks red as tomatoes. You laughed at their reaction and started walking to your class.

" We're not..." Marco started, but stopped. You looked back at them still standing in shock.

" Not yet, but geez... It's obvious, you two... You are going to end up together." Jean smiled at the idea. They caught up to you and walked next to you.

Marco and Jean were both closeted to everyone even each other. You only knew because you were their confess buddy. You shipped 90%, the only 10% left was the fear of being alone if they ended up being together. 

You sat to your seat and the class begun.

" Ok, so today..." M. Pixis started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the kinda boring introduction chapter. 

see ya next chapter