Raven boy

The bell finally rang. You got up and waited for Jean and Marco at the door. 

" History is a pain in the ass. School is a pain in the ass!" Jean said annoyed. You agreed and walked to your locker. Suddenly, Armin appeared next to you. 'What is he doing in this hall?' you asked yourself before he started talking.

" Can you eat with me and my friends today? The bully kept eyeing me next to bathroom earlier..." You nodded and closed your locker. 

" Yeah sure, I'll beat his ass if he touches you." He smiled. " I have a free period, so I'll walk you to your next class." His smile got bigger and he nodded. " Come on." You said before walking to Jean and Marco. " You two wait for me at the park, I need to take care of something before." They both hugged Armin before leaving. You grabbed Jean's arm before could leave. " Hey horseface, take this alone moment with Freckles at your advantage." You winked at him, then looked at Marco who was ahead. You waved at Jean before heading to Armin's class.

"They are still not together?!" Armin asked me. You shock your head. 'Not yet, but I have a feeling it will be soon'  You thought to yourself. 

As you walked Armin to his class, a couple of eyes were on you. Among all these looks, you noticed someone in particular. A raven haired guy. He was in your math class. Levi Ackerman. You once had a thing for him back in the days, when he wasn't a total asshole. Ok... Maybe Jean and Marco would've said that you were once 'Obsessed' about him, but it didn't take you a lot to move on. His attitude was the biggest turn off. 

'What's his problem'  You glanced at him, trying to make him stop staring at you. He looked at you up and down before looking back at his friends, Erwin, Hange, Miche and Petra. You only knew Hange, due to a project you two had to do in Biologie. She was sweet, but a little psycho. Miche was known for is weirds habits. Erwin seemed ok, he looked like the brain of the group. Petra was probably Levi's girlfriend or something. She kept smiling at the emotionless small boy. ' She must be so clingy at the look on Levi's face.'  You laughed at your thoughts before hugging Armin.

" See you at lunch Mimi." Armin stared at you with a death glare. " Oh stop it, it's my revenge for the "Mom" this morning." 

" Whatever, see ya." You watched him as he sat at his place next to Eren and Mikasa. You smiled to yourself before heading towards the exit.

- Time skip to before lunch time-

"Oh shit." You said looking at your phone. " I told Armin I was going to eat with him!" It was already 15 minutes past the beginning of lunch time. You quickly got up and started running towards the school, leaving Jean and Marco eating at a table alone. "See you guys, fourth period, Math class!" You managed to yell before they were out of your sight. 'Shit. Shit, shit.' 

You entered the building and fast walked towards the cafeteria. Then, as you were getting closer, you heard a familiar voice.

"Let him go!" You turned to your left to see Eren and Mikasa trying to get someone off... ARMIN!

" HEY BASTARD!" You yelled as your blood started boiling. Mikasa looked at you relieved. " GET OFF MY BROTHER! RIGHT. NOW!" Suddenly, a raven haired guy got up. 'Levi.'  You approached your brother and pushed the short man away from Armin. "Are you okay?" Your voice softened as you helped Armin get up. 

" I'm fine." He looked at Levi who was just standing there, doing nothing. Eren and Mikasa left with Armin to the infirmary. Luckily, he only had a bloody nose, you arrived before anything could get worst. You glanced at him.

" Piss off, Ackerman! Who do you think you are?" He didn't say anything nor move. " Oh right! Now that you have someone of you size in front of you, you're going to shut up and act innocent?" You walked towards him but he didn't flinch. " You think you're all scary and shit, guess what? You're not." He stayed silent before opening his mouth. 

" Sorry." 'did he just?'  You looked around and saw that everyone who had assisted to the fight moved on and continued what they were doing.

" What the actual fuck. You should say sorry to my brother. What did he even do to you?" You rolled your eyes. All he did was slide his hand in his hair and looked at his friends. He was about to leave, but you took his arm. " If I ever see you or hear that you touched Armin or any of his friends, you are dead. Am I clear?" 

"Tch. I-" 

"AM I FUCKING CLEAR?" You interrupted him before letting his arm go. A teacher approached Levi and you. 'Great both of us are suspended for the rest of the day and have detention tomorrow.'  You thought to yourself has the teacher finished talking.

"Whatever, y/n." He walked away with Hange and Erwin. ' Oh Shit, he knows my name. WHAT?! He's in your Math class dummy... Plus...Why do you even care, he's literally the biggest pain in the ass and he's your brother's bully! Get yourself together y/n!'  You shook your head and pulled out your phone. 

*1 new notification*  You opened it.

Armin: I'm at your car, there's no way I'm going back in there.

You:  I'll be there in five. I got suspended for the rest of the day. Woohoo me :l 

You quickly texted Marco and Jean.

You: I got suspended for the rest of the day. I'll explain what happened later. 

Levi's pov

He watched you walk to your car. 

" She totally hates you now." Hange said with sad face before getting in the passenger of Levi's car. He threw is cigarette butt and took one last glance at you.

" I know. I messed up." He sighed and started the engine. 

' If only you knew y/n...'

---------------------------------------

A/N: Be patient! The romance starts soon. I know it's slow, But I kinda hate when all happens at the same time, you know? Anyway! 

see ya next chapter