Shooting star

Contains some minor Lemon in this one.... I'll put a warning when it comes for the one who doesn't want to read it. 

------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the first destination. It was a small pizza fast food. You squealed of excitement and got out of the car. 

" It's not much, but the other restaurant we were supposed to go go is closed by now." You looked at the time on your phone. It was already 9h. 

" It's totally fine, I love pizzaaaa!" You said like a kid. You got in and Levi followed you. 

" I'll take an All Dressed for me. What kind is your favorite?" You looked at the choices. Your eyes stopped on one kind.

" Pineapple p-" He glanced at you.

" Hell no... I'm not buying you a pineapple pizza. Pineapple does not belong on a pizza."

" Well ok, mister gourmet! First, you asked me what's MY favorite and I answered your question." He rolled his eyes. You grabbed his face, trying to be intimidating. " Second, pineapple are delicious on pizza, so don't you dare say the opposite." He chuckled and you let go of his face. " Third, who said you were paying for my pizza?" You looked at the choice for the fries, but Levi grabbed your face, just like you did.

" I am paying, 'cause I said so." You felt your cheeks heating up and a grin appeared on his face. You nodded. He let go of your face and chuckled. " Go grab the drinks, I'll take a Cola." 

" And I guess I'll take a pepperoni pizza, then." You said rolling your eyes. You went in the freezer next to the cashier and grabbed two Cola. You put them on the counter and went to the bathroom. When you came back, Levi had two pizza boxes and a bag in his hands.

" We're eating somewhere else?" 

" Yes, now let's go." He made a sign of the head towards the door. You followed his move and left the fast food, him following behind. He looks at his two full hands. " Will you unlock my car for me please." He said showing his keys attached to his pants.

" Sure." You unlocked the car and opened his door.

" Thank you." He sat down and laid the food on the back seat. You sat in the passenger seat and buckled your seatbelt. " Do you mind if I smoke before the next location?" He asked opening his door. 

" No it's fine." You watched him get out of the car. You watched him light up his cigarette. ' Damn, smoking isn't good, but it sure make him attractive.' You pulled out your phone and took a picture of him.

' You pulled out your phone and took a picture of him

He finished his cigarette and joined you in the car. He took out some cleaning wipes from behind his seat and handed you one. You took it but didn't know what do do with it. You watched Levi wipe his hands with his, so you did the same.