FOREWORD

I was shifting to another house because my Dad was said to be moved to another work place which then resulted to the whole family moving. As I was helping my sister to pack things onto the vehicle, I stumbled upon a book that talked about a man who went to hell and back when he was undergoing an operation in a hospital.
I read the story with a lot of fervor. After finishing the book, the owner who happened to be my father gave me another similar one to read, which told of the testimony of Mary K. Baxter, how Jesus took her to hell and sent her back to tell the world what she saw.
I read the two books within a few days and did so with profound interest. The message I got there penetrated right into my heart and soul and changed my life forever. Although I was in my twelfth year of salvation, I had never read something like it before.
After reading two books, I just thought of goggling the internet and see perhaps if I would come across similar testimonies. The results were surprising. I came across one website www.spiritlessons.com that contained many similar testimonies and just realized that I had found one of the most valuable hidden treasures that man will ever find on earth.
After reading most of the testimonies in this website, I found another website www.insightsofgod.com which had many similar testimonies. There was not going to be an end in reading these testimonies and you know what, the testimonies were so moving and so touching that I could not stop reading them.
I found myself reading many things about hell and heaven from different sources. I read as much as I could. I was surprised to read about the existence of worms in hell (It is in the bible but I had not known about it before) and the discovery of strange giant tube worms called riftia under the sea in hydro vents which are thought to be the ones found in hell. I was equally excited to read about scientists who recorded cries of the damned souls when drilling a borehole in Russia, Siberia and the sighting of New Jerusalem, the celestial city mentioned in the bible, by NASAS Hubble space telescope.
In the light of all these I asked myself how many people will ever find these treasures like the way I have found them
Suddenly, a desire to have others discovers the treasures started developing in me and needless to say, that is how the idea of writing this book was born.
To a great extent the book is based on what I read in these websites. May God bless the authors of these websites? May all the glory be to Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior?